OSP Musket Era 3D Art 18th century uniforms

Users who are viewing this thread

A long long time ago I was vaguely thinking of doing a proper horse and musket mod set in Calradia.. that idea changed into my current mod, but I found these lurking on my HD today and decided to share them

From left to right, top to bottom: Swadian, Rhodok, Vaegir, Nord

Each colour scheme has an officer (top) and an infantry version (bottom)

There's also some very simple boot meshes in there. Needs a tricorne really, but there we are.. I believe most of the items from Yoshi's pirate mod which were contributed by various people are available as long as you give credit (though you'd better check that!)

I'm afraid none of it's overly exciting, but I thought I may as well share them.. usual stuff with OSP credits applies, feel free to reskin/remodel etc.. I haven't checked the rigging ingame, but I hope it's alright!

NOTE for those who are new, OSP packs tend to only contain models and textures. There is no ready to play mod here.

Here's the repository link

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=4&id=1076

Moderator edit (Updated download links):
DoDoCat said:

Thank you, Dain...

I'd been thinking about starting to learn modding with something like this - you've answered my prayers.

Yarg, curse them. I'll try to fix them for the repository version.

Where's the main problem?

EDIT: Ah yes, I seeee, fixing it now, will reupload

Yep, it works perfectly for me. I'm now adding it to game, to see how it looks in battle. Thanks.  :smile:

BTW: Dain, what modelling program are you using?

What did you base the Rhodok uniform off of?

Swadian looks Austrian
Vaegir Looks Russian
and Nord looks Swedish or French.

Kolba said:
Yep, it works perfectly for me. I'm now adding it to game, to see how it looks in battle. Thanks.  :smile:

BTW: Dain, what modelling program are you using?

I think these were modeled in Gmax.

Show us a few screenshots if they look ok :razz:

Trooper: None of them were based off any colour scheme in particular, just what I thought might look cool by cycling through the colours. Except for the Nords, who I did make an effort to match Sweden's uniform colours because I thought they looked snazzy. And I think the decision to make Vaegir green was because they have a vague Russian feeling.. but mostly they're pure fantasy.

Dain Ironfoot said:
Show us a few screenshots if they look ok :razz:

imagen1cc9.png

The Kaiser would like to order a few hundreds of thousands of pairs of these  :razz:

Dain Ironfoot said:
A long long time ago I was vaguely thinking of doing a proper horse and musket mod set in Calradia.. that idea changed into my current mod, but I found these lurking on my HD today and decided to share them

From left to right, top to bottom: Swadian, Rhodok, Vaegir, Nord

Each colour scheme has an officer (top) and an infantry version (bottom)

There's also some very simple boot meshes in there. Needs a tricorne really, but there we are.. I believe most of the items from Yoshi's pirate mod which were contributed by various people are available as long as you give credit (though you'd better check that!)

I'm afraid none of it's overly exciting, but I thought I may as well share them.. usual stuff with OSP credits applies, feel free to reskin/remodel etc.. I haven't checked the rigging ingame, but I hope it's alright!

NOTE for those who are new, OSP packs tend to only contain models and textures. There is no ready to play mod here.

Here's the repository link

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=4&id=1076

What do you have to write in ITEMS_KINDS1

I quote what the main OSP thread says

What this is NOT.

This is NOT a mod. This is a modders resource, and it requires some skill at modding to be able to put these items ingame.

And since I use the module system like a civilised person, I have no idea what to do with .txt files.

Back
Top Bottom