Possible game breaker

Users who are viewing this thread

shemsu

Recruit
Hey guys,

I love this mod, but I think I have found a massive error.

I was an independent kingdom, but I lost my only castle and can now no longer train peasants over that peasant* rank. I did not even meet my Marshall or any of that jazz.

Im now a vassal of the Rhodocks (shocking i know) and cannot train any decent troops.

If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated!

Thanx 

I would like to, but Im unable to train any proper troops.

any suggestions? or do u think i should just try and hire lots of mercs?

I had somewhat the same problem, what worked for me was hiring alot of mercs, (mercenary footman are quite good) and pressganging forest bandits if you still can.

Recruit the mercenaries, put them in a patrol too keep some space free in your party if you need it and approach small groups of bandits then bribe them.

Thanks @#$%ing god. I hated having my castle taken over, then my knight(s) go and swear allegience to some other king, and when I gvie them castles - BOOM! Other kingdom gets it.

help them defend the castle for a while... eventually they will garrison it untill it has about 100-150 troops and the lord will have 80-120 troops which makes over 200... and then they can defend it. but when you first make your empire it takes a while to garrison them...

I usually do my best to, but I sometimes get low on money.

And seriously, this annoys the heck out of me.

Your castle is sieged by 200 swadians
Your castle is sieged by 200 nords
Your castle is sieged by 200 swadian
Your castle is sieged by 200 nords
The Khergits have declared war on you
Your castle is sieged by 400 khergits
Your castle is sieged by 150 swadains
Your castle is sieged by 150 nords. . .

2 hours later every freaking nord and swadian lord is running around with 40 peasants and I slaughter them again, and the Khergit declare "peace" since they are now the third weakest faction.

@#$% should implement a code that makes the mass piles of rotting bodies scare attackers away.

When I play I only go to war with one faction  :grin:
All the other factions are at +25 relation or so... which I think stops them from declaring war, or at least i hope so :smile:

I had the same issue.  At first, I tried raising an army of freed prisoners to retake my castle.  This was taking too long, so I money-cheated and hired a ****-ton of mercs.  I'm not proud of it, but it worked >.>

next time, make sure you have enough troops to take the castle and DEFEND it...
I waited until I had a pretty good armor... and 10 hired blades helped a lot...

40 hired blades, me in full plate, my allies in plate (except for my medic that had 6 strenght), 30 swordsmen.

Seriously, wave upon wave upon wave of them would come. I would eventually get dicked.

Are you managing to take these guys prisoner? Hell, if you're lucky you could end up with half of the nobles in Calradia in your prison tower, heh.

I end up ransoming them, but I usually have 4 to 6 nobles in my prison at any given time. The Khergits usually come in one massive wave, and most of their guys get away, which is what is annoying.

Back
Top Bottom