Bug reports for version 1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not 100% sure, but yes it's still limited to 20 own lords. And if you loose one to another faction, only 19 left. :sad:

I see
I'm sure there is a good reason for the limit, even though I do find it makes the game potentialy unbalanced when a lot of the other kingdoms has been defeated.
The remaining kingdoms will get the defeated kingdom's lords, but the player kingdom gets nothing.
So in the end, there will be two kingdoms (assuming the player kingdom is successful); the player kingdom, and one last kingdom.
That last kingdom will have ALL lords of the other kingdoms (20 x 5 = 100), while the player's kingdom still have only 20.

Unbalanced? Yes! But i rather think the other way  :roll:
Because player kingdom has YOU !!!  :shock:

If there's only one other kingdom, you probably control most of the map and can challenge everybody! So it will be  :mrgreen:

Hi All

Discovered M&B last week. Awesome game.

Then discovered this mod - Brilliant. Until got to day 250 and now everytime I access the Party screen and
try to move prisoners or garrison troops the game crashes.

Help if possible please!!

Cheers

Sharrow

I ran into a similar issue with one of my lords. The easiest fix is to recruit, wait for the confirmation thet they have joined, then give them land. why give homage when you can get land for free? lol

The interesting thing is that when I visit this castle and go to the courtyard I discover none other than myself!

I can talk to myself and as the dialogue continues it seems that my persona that I am speakign with used to be the claimant form the nords (or at least i seemed that way) This now makes some dialogue that I had with the king of the nords make sense as he had claimed that I had joined the claimant to the nords.

The conversations I have with my self are hilarious. My characters name is King Charles de Gaul (started out sir changed to king when i built the kingdom, original I know lol) So as King CHarles de Gaul I'm talking to king Charles de Gaul about King CHarles de Gaul. Ie "I have come accross in my travels a man who is called King Charles de Gaul..."

Which is ironic as I am the king and he is the claimant or at least it seems that way.

Another issue is that other kingdoms still refuse peace agreements because they think i'm a leaderless warlord rather than a valid kingdom. I of course take this personally and endevaer to take their king prisoner. Who's the real king now! ha.

Morfildor said:
Hey there!
Been following this mod for a while. My personal favorite so far.
With that in mind I have to admit I got a bit frustrated with the bug I got.

I started my kingdom after I had taken over Knudarr Castle. Knight Altman got the fief.
All was good and well until I took over Tehlrog castle and gave it to my new Lord.
Lord Doimus decided I was up to no good and so he decided to go Neutral..
I tried to talk with him but he was not my lord anymore but he still showed up as mine in the kingdom leader options.
Tehlrog Castle was not part of my kingdom in the KLO either.
So I decided to give it another go and take over Curin Castle. I tried recruiting a new lord but I couldn't since I had "2" lord already.
I decided to try and give this castle to Doimus again. It went neutral.

EDIT: I just captured Etrosq Castle and gave it to a new lord. Knight Joayah and it went neutral again. Either I have some really weird mods that interfere or the mod doesn't like me.

One more thing : The color blue is really annoying to look at. It stings.
So what I wondered was; could you make it so you can change the color yourself?
That goes for your kingdom name as well. Knudarr kingdom is not the worst but it could certainly be better :smile:

Good luck on your mod!

Lords_and_Realms_1.505
Having Deshavi managing her own armour and horses from Items Pool. She has Riding skill = 0, but she successfully rides Swaybacked Hunter (Riding skill requirement = 3). She got it from Items Pool.

Morfildor said:
Hey there!
Been following this mod for a while. My personal favorite so far.
With that in mind I have to admit I got a bit frustrated with the bug I got.

I started my kingdom after I had taken over Knudarr Castle. Knight Altman got the fief.
All was good and well until I took over Tehlrog castle and gave it to my new Lord.
Lord Doimus decided I was up to no good and so he decided to go Neutral..
I tried to talk with him but he was not my lord anymore but he still showed up as mine in the kingdom leader options.
Tehlrog Castle was not part of my kingdom in the KLO either.
So I decided to give it another go and take over Curin Castle. I tried recruiting a new lord but I couldn't since I had "2" lord already.
I decided to try and give this castle to Doimus again. It went neutral.

EDIT: I just captured Etrosq Castle and gave it to a new lord. Knight Joayah and it went neutral again. Either I have some really weird mods that interfere or the mod doesn't like me.

One more thing : The color blue is really annoying to look at. It stings.
So what I wondered was; could you make it so you can change the color yourself?
That goes for your kingdom name as well. Knudarr kingdom is not the worst but it could certainly be better :smile:

Good luck on your mod!

I found myself in a similar situation, which made me take up playing a different mod for now until this is fixed (sorry :sad: ). For some reason, After conquering three castles and recruiting three lords and giving two of my castles to those new lords, I got attacked and a castle got taken from me. The lord the castle belonged to not only went neutral but he joined the rhodoks. The lord was still listed under me for kingdom leader options, and when i conquered more land the game refused to give me another lord as it still considered that lord (Altman) with me. I gave him a castle to see what would happen and it went under the control of the rhodoks for some reason, which got me pissed. A while later another lord did the same thing claiming another castle (with the majority of my troops in) to neutral and then another kingdom.

Dont get me wrong this is a very enjoyable mod, but when testing out a lot of mods and deciding on which one to play for a while big bugs like these ruin the gameplay. I never altered any of the files of this mod for any reason.

Just became my own kingdom for the first time, excellent, wonderful mod, thank you so much!

I have noticed, however, that my vassals seem to lose their villages when I load up a saved game, they just have the castle and the village reverts to me.  I can give them the castle again and they get the village back, but they lose it every time I start up again.  Not a big deal, but if I don't keep giving them all (I've got six now) back their castles back first thing when I load up, will not having their villages affect how many men they've got with them and garrisoning their castles.  I've searched and not seen this mentioned before, perhaps it's just me and I should re-install the mod? **never mind about lords and villages, it happened a few times but after I kept re-giving them their fiefs, the villages seem to have finally stuck**

Also, there are a number of Magelords's tweaks that I like to use, some I've gotten to work just fine with Lords and Realms, but there's three I can't get to work, maybe the numbers changed too much in the files.  If anyone can help me to get them to work, I'd appreciate it.  I like to have meet with the guild master show up in the city menu, otherwise I tend to forget about him.  I'd also like to be able to access the party and inventory screens from the siege menu, for those times when the siege tower is finished, and then I remember I'd forgotten to switch to my siege weapon load-out, or to bring my infantry and archers to the top of the party list, and I would like to be able to level up units that finished training during construction before the assault.

Ey go to the tavern and ask to hire troops you must hire townsman and if you found them upgrade to watchman and then you see crusader footman... :smile: :grin:

This mod woudl be a lot cooler if it didnt crash and say "RGL ERROR: Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf"

Might evne be playable and not look liek another hoax mod

Hi all ^_^

I think i found some bug in a udgrade soilder
name is
Vegis Infanty, Vegis Noble Knight, Swadin Pikeman, Paladin, Rhodok Rider And I Can' Remebeer T_T

This Soilder armor them is Inappropriate
Them use Light Armor And Bow
Infanty use a Hourse
Cavalry don't have house

i'm sorry i lame Engish language
thank you.

Back
Top Bottom