Add Formations and Morale

Users who are viewing this thread

Death Jester

Recruit
This Mod is one of the best. I really enjoy playing it, but, I would like to see the formations and morale added to the module for the full effect.

Forget the shield bash, it has an error in the script, and when you get a full castle seiege...you get spammed with the error messages.

Battle morale and formations is always a nice addtition...
but I still wish you could set 10 units into a formation and tell them to go some where...

Shield bash has been successfully implemented in sieges by at least one mod I know of (Peloponnesian War), so it's debuggable.

And yes, do Battle Morale and Formations! :mrgreen:

Sibilance said:
Shield bash has been successfully implemented in sieges by at least one mod I know of (Peloponnesian War), so it's debuggable.

And yes, do Battle Morale and Formations! :mrgreen:
[/quot

I dont personally want them honestly. It gets anoying when you kick to much butt and have to chase a bunch of Khergets down...

I also got formations mod, but I didnt use them that much.  I didnt try though were you choose how to start your men in a formation. Were they start out in one when you spawn.

Shield Bash is absolutely horrible. All it does is cause a horribly irritating stun affect that makes a shield a better weapon than any actual weapons. Try sieging a Rhodok castle just to have a conscript shieldbash you once, then a bunch of them swarm... not kill you, barely injure you since they're all conscripts with pointy sticks, just immobilize you permanently until your troops EVENTUALLY come after you.

The Braced Spear is a far better addition to the game. It actually makes spears worthwhile vs the sword or axe, since it can bring a horse down easily, but doesn't kill the game since it only drops the horse, not the rider as well. (It also solves the ludicrous idea that a single man on horseback can trample 50 soldiers for an hour or so, without getting taken off his horse... when he just rides through the mass of them.)

Back
Top Bottom