V3 features

Users who are viewing this thread

Fjell

Recruit
Thanks first of all for a very good mod which gave me some nice hours of fun already.

Still I am failing to find a complete description of the features of V3 as you have made it for the V4 beta.
I wouldn´t bother but have searched now for more than an hour and would be happy if someone could help me in my inability.

Thanks again,

Fjell

I belive there should be readme file somewhere in V3 download. Outdated a bit but mostly accurate:

[Ivasion]
# One Legion, containing hardened veterans will invade Caladria in one year. Better prepare yourself.
# Imperial Expeditionary Forces are led by powerfull Legate Gaius Marius and his 80 (around) centurions.
# It consists of (from weakest to strongest):
Infantry: Velites->Hestati->Principes->Triarii
Cavalry: Lancearii->Contarii->Cathaparcii
Mounted Archers: Sagittarii
# Additional features:
*Computer battles are much faster, so if you see a battle and want to join don't wait or it may be too late
*It's easier to capture lords
*Lords kept in castles are now less likely to escape (prisoner tower is still good idea).
*And possibly something i forgot of...

[Kingdom Management] from AoM by Highlander
# If you capture a town or a castle without claimant or without oath you can create a new kingdom.
# From Camp menu you can recruit 20 new lords. You can't have more lords than you have centres.
# You can give/take fiefs to your lords.
# New kingdom names, based on centre you captured.

[Patrols, Bandits, Taverns] from NNY by Geoffrey Ashe
# You may tell any soldier from your army to form Patrol. The soldier creates new party. You may give troops and issue orders to this party. You may dissolve a Patrol and take back troops but be warned, you may only take all troops or none, so try to keep patrol capacity at least 1 pint below your main party maximum capacity.
# Upkeep for troops in patrol is 50% higher (also your party screen now shows correct wages you will pay for all your troops in party, patrols and garrisons, so you won't be supprosed)
# You can bribe bandits to join your party. You must have enough capacity to take them.
# You may hire refugees, manhunters and townsmans in taverns.
# You can buy ale in taverns to increase your party's morale.

[Autoloot] by fisheye
# Real bless if you like to keep many companions.

Back
Top Bottom