Multi-cultural Face Textures

Users who are viewing this thread

I mentioned on the WWII: China Battlefield thread that I was interested in providing some more textures for free use within mods that offered more then the standard European set within native.

The "asian" set I made for WWII: China Battlefield, is included in a pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?nzlzwy3jgqw

This is male only and will replace the standards.

I've also been working on some black face textures, though sadly not enough to make a pack.

Here are the male textures:

manface_africanyoung_3.png

manface_african5_aged.png

manface_african2_aged.png

manface_african2old.png

manface_african2old_2.png

manface_africanyoung.png

manface_african2midage2.png

manface_africanyoung_4.png

As with the set for WW2 these simply replicate key features within the first texture I made and replicate it over multiple native textures (to produce a mass in the short moments of free time I have). They should provide enough variation, and as the game uses the face structuring tool alot of the adaption is up to you.

Here are some female textures:

womanface_african4.png

womanface_african5.png

All of these are free for use within mount and blade mods, although there aren't enough, and they're quite scattered so I shan't include them in the OSP as a pack.

I have only limited time on hand so I welcome others to come forward with some of their own.

Crediting should be in the form of linking back to this thread, that way others can find them and use them too.

I should also mention that some of these are built on Aquils face texture touch up pack: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,37265.0.html

Huge bump, but I'm certain I want to reply. This is the sort of thing that may very well be useful for other modders and it's a damn shame that it only has two replies.
Same goes for This thread.

FrisianDude said:
Huge bump, but I'm certain I want to reply. This is the sort of thing that may very well be useful for other modders and it's a damn shame that it only has two replies.
Same goes for This thread.

Thanks, I was trying to find this thread the other day. Couldnt seem to get it on the search tool.

I did actually do some tattooed body meshes... cant remember what happened to them... I may have included them in my OSP steampunk/costumes pack?

Well, I happened to have been looking for a thread by D'Sparil so I searched the forum using the 'started by' bit instead of 'subject' and your name was on the very first page. :razz: I've no idea what you've done with the tattooed faces, though.

These look great, although I can't find the download link? Only the East Asian faces you linked at the start of the topic.

Oooh, I understand now - you haven't released the dark skinned faces yet. I look forward to when you do - I think us at Litus could certainly use them.  :smile:

Sahran said:
These look great, although I can't find the download link? Only the East Asian faces you linked at the start of the topic.

Oooh, I understand now - you haven't released the dark skinned faces yet. I look forward to when you do - I think us at Litus could certainly use them.  :smile:

You can use the images I have here, I displayed them this way so you can see what they look like.
Simply download them like you would an image then use the following program to convent them into dds...

http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/DDS_Converter;29412

To replace the face textures just put them in the mods textures folder, named the same as those you wish to replace.

How that helps.

Heh, I'd actually already forgotten this thread and was again pleasantly surprised. I'm certainly planning to use them in the Sultan's Successors. :wink: (And I hope to remember linking back to here in the credits.) Are you planning to make any more? :razz:

-IYI-O-R-T- said:
Sahran said:

You can use the images I have here, I displayed them this way so you can see what they look like.
Simply download them like you would an image then use the following program to convent them into dds...

http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/DDS_Converter;29412

To replace the face textures just put them in the mods textures folder, named the same as those you wish to replace.

How that helps.

Terrific, thank you IYI-O-R-T, these'll be perfect for some of the Sarranids. Great work!

Back
Top Bottom