Sky Horizon modification (Updated Weds. 14th. Download link)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wixard

Regular
Hello,  I've been tinkering with extending the horizon of some of the Mount and blade textures.

I decided to stick with the graphical style of mount and blade as best i can. Almost all of this texture is custom and
basically done. My whole purpose is make the transition from the outer edges of the map to the sky textures more seamless and to give the horizon a little bit of depth.

This texture won't be worked on any further. Although I may decide to make a new one.

Here's some comparison shots, video settings are the same in both. Using Zaros mod:

The new texture is on the left:

New texture is on the left:

Feel free to give it a shot, you might deicde you like it. 

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=1058

I know all about the panoramic mod.

Im making textures for armors, should i stop that too because other people do it? i enjoy tinkering :smile:

Eumolpus said:
How about working together with TheWitcher?

Im up for anything but im still in the really early stages of this. I don't even have something that i feel comfortable releasing.

vadermath said:
It looks cool, but I'll wait a few more screens before I give my opinion.

Im hoping to have the first version of this one done pretty soon.

I guess i can post more pics but what you see is what you get.

Maybe make the mountains and landscape in the skyboxes have more definition, and then it'll look spectacular.  I think a team-up with Panoramic is your best option.

Pali Gap said:
Maybe make the mountains and landscape in the skyboxes have more definition, and then it'll look spectacular.  I think a team-up with Panoramic is your best option.

Yea it still needs quite a bit of polish, but once you know where you want things and the gist of it, it goes much quicker.

I added some comparison shots, i'll prob upload the new sky tomorrow or so, just a few minor tweaks i want to do to it. Then i'll probably start on a new one  :roll:

This is my first attempt at this texture. People are welcome to try it out or not, but it was still fun!  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom