how do i capture my own castle

Users who are viewing this thread

SirCody

Recruit
im not oathed to anyone, and i work for no one, I went to a castle, and a town, and i did not have the option to siege it?
Im new to this mod but it looks like fun i just want to figure out how i can start a country if i cant attack the city, what am i doing wrong?

Thanks alot :smile:

Remember to take advantage of the ability to split your troops into extra groups and recruiting bandits. Makes takin your first town/castle much easier.

and look for lords/castles that have a lot of prisoners. Thats a good way to get roops fast and good ones too.
I start out with the rhodoks as they have no calvary and tend to be weak. plus they always have plenty of swadian prisoners which means plenty of swadian knights!

lol, i know its hard to believe swadians would lose against the *cough cough* rhodoks... I suppose if they were attacked by the king or if a bunch of lords grouped up against one...

jasonxfri13th said:
lol, i know its hard to believe swadians would lose against the *cough cough* rhodoks... I suppose if they were attacked by the king or if a bunch of lords grouped up against one...

...you'd end up with a bunch of dead Rhodoks.

Morrowind Mod Man said:
jasonxfri13th said:

...you'd end up with a bunch of dead Rhodoks.

:lol:

Morrowind Mod Man said:
jasonxfri13th said:

...you'd end up with a bunch of dead Swadians.
Fixed.

DarkAnd said:
Morrowind Mod Man said:
jasonxfri13th said:

...you'd end up with a bunch of dead Swadians and a $h!t load of dead Rhodoks.
Fixed.
Fixed again.

jasonxfri13th said:
DarkAnd said:
Morrowind Mod Man said:
jasonxfri13th said:

...you'd end up with a bunch of dead Swadians and a $h!t load of dead Rhodoks.
Fixed.
Fixed again.
Agreed.
That is what you get from being awake at 4:50 am.
I read rhodoks and my mind told me he was saying nords.

Back
Top Bottom