Where is good spawns of forrest bandits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Soujiro

Regular
I can never get a lot of mountain bandits in a quick amount of time, I try enough men so I'm a thread and can bribe the mountain bandits into joining me but when I do I can never find mountain bandits.

And is it smart to ask a mountain bandit to follow you and then give him troops? The NPCs like Manrid and stuff don't have that option.

Edit; I mean Mountain bandits, not Forrest, sorry.

at vyincourd castle ;D thers plenty and if u order them to follow it dosnt use party space but has double upkeek cost :/

sgtalex86 said:
at vyincourd castle ;D thers plenty and if u order them to follow it dosnt use party space but has double upkeek cost :/

Oh. How do I get a big enough party then? I can't get a lord unless I take a castle, and I'm not even sure how to do that here, I haven't swore oath to no king but it won't let me besiege a castle, not that I need to worry bout it just would be nice to know.

You just have to pump Charisma to level 27 and then max out leadership. I think 27 is the point where you can get it to 9. Then you can read a book and max it out without having to spend all those attribute points. Anyway, you have the right idea. If you want to hire bandits quickly, you recruit, give ALL the men that just joined you to a patrol, and then find another band and have them join you.

If you want to start laying waste to the Rhodoks, just attack one of their peasant bands or lords. You'll get negative relations and then you can start stealing their castles before the rest of the world beats you to it. 

Back
Top Bottom