TEATRC tribute & universe expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

mor wasn't around then, I haven't found anything by D' about the Swadii and the post by Boomie was before our codding.. person was around.

"Fire!" shouted the officer, masking his line of soldiers with another cloud of smoke. However, the winds decided otherwise as the cold and wet lowland weather took a turn for the worse, increasing the visibility of the Kaiserlichers and their enemies - Highlanders of The Clans. Although already shot to pieces by gunfire from the Kaiserlichers, the Highlanders didn't stop their advance. Some of them barely had any armour, some had crude pistols in hand, the rest held on to small swords, knives, axes, hammers, anything they had. A lot were holding on to wounds, but still they did not relent in their charge.

"Scheiss, they're still coming! Fire!" screamed the officer, sabre in hand and shooting off his pistol. "Thin the line" With that order, the whole regiment went forward, spreading out, giving a wider range of fire. "Fire at will!"

A wave of Highlanders was coming in, the Kaiserlicher officer was so shocked to see that all the technology had no match for the strength of the Highlanders. "You!" he pointed to a scrawny little soldier reloading his caliver, "run to the General! Tell him gunfire has no effect on the barbarians! They're closing in on our lines! GO!" The scrawny little soldier unloaded the gunpowder in his caliver and ran off away from the line.

"Men! Prepare to defend yourselves!" the officer screamed as he shot his pistol at the nearest Highlander, who merely dropped his shield and clutched his shoulder as he continued running into the Kaiserlich line.

The Highlanders were so close they could see the fire burning in their eyes as some of their last breaths were made to exert all effort into shooting their pistol or taking a swing at the nearest Kaiserlicher. It was a mess, the Kaiserlichers were no match in hand-to-hand combat, most of them shot the nearest Highlander they could see point blank before trying to beat them with their calivers.

All over the Kaiserlicher line, they were faltering to the unending wave of Highlanders pouncing upon them. Many of the officers were signalling retreat as the Highlanders seemed to be tireless, continuing to chase the retreating Kaiserlichers even though they have run a long way, even though they have been peppered by gunfire, still their strength seems unending. The Imperial State has met its match.

@boomie, i like it, aside from Laurian attempt at mourn and later in Tihr, the IS has not been to war for a few decades, its serves them right to be over confident especially at who they probably refer to as the savages.

interested to know what are they doing in the clan land? ( or more exactly been doing considering that the clans gathered such a hord? and ch4? )

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Venitius said:
mor wasn't around then, I haven't found anything by D' about the Swadii and the post by Boomie was before our codding.. person was around.

True, true...
not sure if a suggestion from the two of you is hiding somewhere here... either provide suggestion/criticism, write it yourself or shut up.

They're in the Lowlands because... well, I don't really care why they're in the Lowlands. You think of something original.

I've see time line of Chapter IV in the Wiki.
I'm glad that you use my Knight Rebellion timeline :grin:

But you've to know that Knight Rebellion is a fan fiction which I written during the time of Chapter 2.
It's a fan fiction set in a what-if setting which Holy Swadian Empire, Imperial State and Dual Monarchy (in that time) go to war together against expanding Laurian Kingdom, and they won.

Three nations divide the Laurian land on Calradia (Which it was called Laurian Calradia) among themselves and rule it.
But there are laurian knights who are still fight on the occupied land as a resistance while waiting for the return of Laurian army.

But since this kind of event will be in Chapter IV. I'm thinking about new version of Knight Rebellion which will be set in Chapter IV. Maybe about the Laurian knights who was left behind after the evacuation.

@Boomie, so just a spontaneous trash of IS forces after seeing  'Sir Gawain' post . never the less i like it :grin: and if you are willing to consider to write about it, i'll try pitch you up with few ideas, for after we finish with Vienna  :cool:

By spontaneous you mean done within the span of one hour? Why yes, yes it is. :razz: Bragging rights, *****es.

And I don't need to wait for after Vienna, I'm not exactly writing anything for Vienna.

Jaeger Banter
A sniper team of one Swadian Feldwebel and a Kaiserlicher Gefreiter banter while going on the hunt.

"Move your ass, Maximilian! We have Fillys to kill!" The Swadian Feldwebel, emerging from a forest, ran to a crag overlooking a Filaharnist camp where he lay prone and took aim at a distant target with his rifle and waited for his friend to catch up. The Gefreiter asked the other man, "Who are we shooting again?"  The Feldwebel replied, "That officer with the gold trim and excessive cape", then pointed at the target.

As the men took aim, Maximilian spoke to the Swadian, "Why do we need two people anyway? It's hardly as if-"
"It's just in case, I mean, two snipers mean an almost guaranteed hit. And you never remember who the target is, you imbecile. Just be quiet and shoot already." The two men took aim, held their breath and fired almost at the same time. "Run!" called the Swadian to the Kaiserlicher and ran into the forest where the two men mounted horses and rode away.

A week later, Swadian-Ellisian Frontier, near a major road block.

"Dammit Klaus, what the hell is wrong with this bloody wagon?" the Kaiserlicher asked the wagon driver, who replied, "Max, you are one annoying imbecile. Get used to it, you Kaiserlicking ass." "Shut up Max." intervened the Feldwebel. Under his breath, the Gefreiter uttered, "You're such an annoying person, Willy-" and was whacked over the head by the Feldwebel. When the cart stopped they jumped off and ran over to their horses tied by the inn, where they were met by the Captain in command, and stood to attention. "Well men, think you can take out their commander? Ready?" Wilhelm, the Feldwebel, replied, "Yes sir, we're Jaegers, we're always ready for the hunt!" The captain dismissed them and they untied their horses, mounted and rode away.

They rode over the forest by the right flank and took cover in the woods and tied their horses to the tree. "Who should shoot?" asked Wilhelm. "I should - I can hit a mark at a thousand thousandths of an inch!" replied his companion. "Maximilian, you fool, that's one inch. It's not hard." "It takes skill to shoot something that close!" The Feldwebel put his head in his hands and then said, "Alright, you can shoot, but I'll shoot if you miss." The arrogant Kaiserlicher then replied, "Of course I can hit him! I trained at the Academy of Lorraine -" "Where you shot pigeon?" "... fine, I'll shut up."

They lay down and crawled over to the long grass where Maximilian took aim at the Filaharnist commander, and fired. The bullet span through the air and pierced the commander's second-in-command skin, the bullet smashing into the jugular, blood pouring out, his corpse collapsing on his bay warhorse's mane. "Scheisse Max!" shouted the Feldwebel who put his rifle to his shoulder, quickly aimed at the commander and gave a quick shot, before dragging his companion to his feet and the two men ran to their horses. "Your bloody huge soup-hole Max! You hit the wrong man!"

The Feldwebel's bullet flew through the hot Swadian summer sky and embedded itself in the Filaharnist commander's shoulder, having ripped through the gilded and excessively large pauldron, through his clothing and into the raw meat. He fell off his horse and was taken away by his aides.

Carl von Zebhauser, the commanding general of the State Second Field Army, Observed the fortifications bellow, Smiling at at the sight of his humble artillery set up, and the thought of columns of enemy soldiers foolish enough to attempt to push through the valley.

"Glenn, you shall never find a more beautiful sight than that of artillery." He told his officer, Who stood by his side, examining the Map.  Glenn agreed. 

"Sir, Courier has just arrived from the valley, Confirming that Vienna has fallen and Marienbirg cutoff", Gland reported grimly. "Sigmund forces fought bravely, Inflicting heavy losses upon the Fillaharnist, But i recon that it will not delay the Fillaharnist."

"That was expected" the general said, nodding for him to continue.

"Sir, Reports from Ellis and Sigmund camps, Show the Fillaharnist has enough forces to secure their supply lines against further Omerli incursions, Vienna area and pincer Sigmund remaining forces at Ulm and Zolleran simultaneously." Glenn said pointing at the map. "sir, if i may..." the general nodded, "All we do is sit here, while Swadians die and the Fillaharnist scourge allowed to reshape the face of Calradia, Its just feels... wrong."

"Does it?" the old general grunted, turning to Glenn, a serious look in his eye. "To fight for the State is a wonderful burden.  No matter how. Our orders are to entrench here, Gather intel, train and be ready. We may still end up fighting the Fillaharnist, But when, where and IF the kaiser orders us. Dont forget your first duty is to a true Reich." the general inspected Glenn, Satisfied he turned his gaze toward the valley bellow. "I hear that after Hengest little adventure at Nibelheim, Leaving Laurian forces in disarray, The first field army in the north, Was given orders to march on Tihr" He smiled. "We could Establish a supply line to Ulm and if the Omerli keep fighting, We may yet make some history wiping that scourge. But enough of that now" the general started toward the command tent. "Glenn, Show me those reports of those brigadier formations."

It's nice, but.. Carl von Clausewitz? He existed, so it might be better if you mangle up the name a bit. There are spelling and grammar errors but it's fine otherwise.

Oh yah, I'm not sure whether I should do a battle on a large hill formation above Vienna like Seelow.

with my English its more like a christmas miracle  :lol:  one time miracle, as i was just trying to prove point about IS and go figure there actually is a random german name generator  :smile:  Carl von Zebhauser ?

On the south most pass near Kolberg castle. Verden castle hold the middle river cross pass and action is in the north.

supply line, you mean through Tihr lands? he was just pondering at the new possibilities after the conquest in the north,  which is impossible at the moment with, Abdera sitting between them, that is IF there will be any cooperation between IS and HSE at all(military or trade).

Back
Top Bottom