TEATRC tribute & universe expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

Aha, never underestimate Calradians.... Even now both Lauria, Halmar, and Lion Throne secretly admit that Calradians are the most stubborn people they have ever faced. The Stubborn Swadians and the Vicious Vaegirs have time and time again thwarted the advances of the Lion throne and Lauria for the Swadians, and impressively the HU, Duchy, Lauria and Ormelli for the Vaegirs... Even if their leaders or cities fall, they're are not about to admit annihilation or assimilation. Calradians might not be able to beat the LT or Lauria, but they'll make sure to bring as many enemies as they can to their graves. Its inevitable that their doom is coming, but they're going down with glory.

There are only three truly Calradian peoples left though: the Swadians, Vaegirs, and the Grand Duchy (but this is considered as outer Calradia, still it counts).

If these outside influences even managed to conquer the Calradians, which I see as unlikely.
It would be short lived, as the Swadians, and especially the Nationalistic Vaegirs wouldn't stand to be ruled by anyone but themselves.
Rebellions would spring up almost immediatly.

Lord Kehm said:
If these outside influences even managed to conquer the Calradians, which I see as unlikely.
It would be short lived, as the Swadians, and especially the Nationalistic Vaegirs wouldn't stand to be ruled by anyone but themselves.

But if Calradia is conquered, that means it's greatest defence, it's massive and powerful fortifications are under the control of the invaders. So unless they pull Dien Bien Phu on every town and fortress they come across, it'll be tough to pry the invaders from the Calradian valley.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Lord Kehm said:

But if Calradia is conquered, that means it's greatest defence, it's massive and powerful fortifications are under the control of the invaders. So unless they pull Dien Bien Phu on every town and fortress they come across, it'll be tough to pry the invaders from the Calradian valley.

Shouldn't be a problem, the Vaegirs breed like mice!  :lol:

Problem is even mice production has a limit when casualty rates are affected by 3+ enemy nations..
Add to that the current vaegir tactic of DA HORDE.

Eventually when they reach C4 they'll evolve into something elite and professional or just hire mercenaries when they get depleted....

Vaegirs are mice

The Laurians a stew

It isn't very nice

To be in between the two

Swadians in Yellow

Charged by many

With the madman as their fellow

They haven't got a penny.

Will the end come

By the hand of the Blue?

Still sucking their thumbs

They await the morning dew

FuryFire - These aren't Jews, these are mice (although, if Nazism is to be followed there isn't much of a difference). If you kill one there are then more ready to take it's place.

Did you know that mice are ready to breed again just two hours after they've given birth?

Boomie? You can't be serious right?
Although I admit that to take away the horde feel of the Vaegirs would be taking away their soul and flavor.

Yeah, the Swadians and Vaegirs could rebel, but that'll just force the Lion Throne to choose their infamous last resort methods: (in robotic voice) EXTERMINATION. It'll literally turn the Swadian cities into husks, void of civilian life except for the mass of LT garrison that'll further upgrade the cities into much deadlier fortress for the inevitable Laurian-Lion Throne War of Extermination.

Corvid said:
Bund: Nice! is there some rule to the rythm?

There is no particular rythm because, in my head it sorta began like "roses are red, violets are blue..."-rhyme (don't ask me why, it just did)
But feel free to take over and add new verses or even a rythm to it and make a video/audio file if you wish. I'm already smiling as if I'm seeing your performance on Youtube. :lol: I'm guessing you're probably the only one still playing as the Swadians even though Haelmar is more like Sweden than HSE.

I can't help myself... While I like the Haelmar they don't have puff or slash... You can't be a proper soldier or noble without feathers...  :smile:

From the looks of it Calradia is going to be nothing but a Pyrrhic victory for the LT/LE. The amount of resources that the two will have to spend to take the valley over is going to deplete them. Afterwards they'll still have each other to deal with. It'll be WWI on a grand scale.

Yeah I'm bloody serious, FuryFire. Firstly though, nobody, nobody would let Calradia go down, since Calradia is the centre of the TEATRC universe. And if there were a chance that that could happen, the LT will never win. Ivangorod? Sure, Zenislev? All right. Volga? Whew, getting tired. Odoiev? **** it, run.

Same thing with the Swadians, no way can the Aurora cannon destroy everything.

I was actually referring to you referring to vaegirs as mice and the connection of mice and jews which, quite frankly, confuses me. Never mind then.

Boomie's Codified Rules of Lore

The three Golden Rules of Lore for every lore-maker as set forth by the creator, D'Sparil:

1. D'Sparil is always right!
2. I shall write better for the good of D'Sparil and for the good of all!
3. I shall not tamper with the Lion Throne if D'Sparil does not will it!

The 16 Prime Commandments of Lore

1. Thou shalt not go against thy lord, D'Sparil.
2. Thou shalt observe proper grammar.
3. Thou shalt not kill a character of another lore-writer without their approval.
4. Thou shalt not harm the purity of D'Sparil's mighty creation, the Lion Throne.
5. Thou shalt not troll the lore.
6. Thou shalt not spam the lore.
7. Thou shalt go to D'Sparil alone for questions regarding lore.
8. If D'Sparil is unavailable, Thou shalt consult beer for questions regarding lore.
9. Thou shalt obey the lore-masters: D'Sparil, Jan_Boruta, and Venitius.
10. Thou shalt obey D'Sparil more than Jan_Boruta.
11. Thou shalt obey Jan_Boruta more than Venitius.
12. Thou shalt obey the Golden Rules of Lore.
13. Thou shalt worship D'Sparil as the creator of the lore-universe.
14. Thou shalt venerate Jan_Boruta as the final messenger of the lore-universe, as set forth by the creator D'Sparil.
15. Thou shalt venerate Venitius as the orchestrator of the lore universe, as set forth by the creator D'Sparil and his messenger, Jan_Boruta.
16. Thou shalt read the contents of the lore-universe, as orchestrated by Venitius.

Don't be silly boomie, I don't  like that kind of joke way of expression with a mocking(ish) reference to RL religious obligations. It isn't very inviting to turn writing lore into some very difficult cult/elite ritual for eatrc newbs. It will soon start to be like that and it is discouraging for first-timers. Everybody is already very cautious when it comes to lore and many newbs write personal things like diaries and reports anyway instead of faction history so there is already minimal conflict. Let everybody write the things they want like they do now and if some conflict arises it will be dealt with. If you make this a D'Sparil's-view-centric effort, lore will suffer from monotony and from lack of multiple view angles because of the small number of people involved in writing.

A bit rigid, Boomie..

You also forgot consulting cheese when doing Haelmar factional work. And it's a bit too religious, and frankly, I do go against the other "lore-masters". What's EATRC without conflicts?

And yes, I wrote a Pyrrhic victory by the HSE against the Lion Throne.

Back
Top Bottom