TEATRC tribute & universe expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

Urgent message from the Third Patrol of Mourne

When patrolling around the village of Melk are legions encountered a large group of organized bandits. These men were lead in an unusual way, by one man. At first my men and i were not concerned but then we saw the overwhelming numbers. At least ninety maybe more. In my years serving the Reich i have never seen such numbers in bandits before. The leader carried a burning State flag into battle and ordered the bandits with strict authority as the first wave of them ran through us.  As i was on the front line I saw the leader in action he wielded two flintlock pistols like repeating rifles, not having to reload after only one shot. The bandits made quick work of us with their newly found tactics. It was only when the last of my men and I were desperately fighting like a wounded dog, we heard the shouts of men and the fire of cannons. It was General Von Hake, his cannoneers and repeat riflemen lined the ridgeline and were opening fire on the bandits. As i was looking down the barrel of their leader he froze and ordered his men too retreat. Many of them were shot in the back as they ran but the leader and a small group still escaped. That is why I, First commander Nessler of the Third Patrol of Mourne, formaly request two additional patrols to hunt down and kill this Gunslinger. I think he is a big enough threat to the State to request this many men.

Please Kaiser take this into consideration, if one man can raise a bandit army we will have a serious problem on our hands.

Humbly yours,

Commander Nessler

1x1General1x1 said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Join me, and together we can rule this world!  :twisted: MWAHAHAHA!

What are your orders, sir?  :lol:

Well... technically, you answer to Mondo, but since you asked, take your best men, marshall a large group of the other lords, and punch a hole through the Swadian defences near Ellis. Expect heavy resistance, but with the skill of our arms, our ferocity, and the will of Filaharn, we shall crush them. Once we have captured the defences, Vienna will be our next target, as their capital will now be woefully exposed. Send word to Mondo, ask for him to marshall the brigade, and then begin the assault on Vienna. Use a majority of the force to launch a full frontal assault, while using the artillery to decimate the walls. Use a smaller portion of the army, swing around to the opposite side of the city, and quickly smash down the gates. Split their forces, and they shall be weak. Intensify the initial assault force, overwhelm the walls, then flood the streets. Kill all who resist. Press onwards, then once again split the main assault force, one too flank the Swadians who are confronting the second assault force, and the other to swarm the castle before it can set up a reasonable defence. Capture all nobility and their staff inside its walls, and slay any of the personal gaurds.

Once Vienna is secured, bring forth the nobility to the town square, and publicly torture and execute them. Declare that such is the fate of all who deny Filaharn's rule and these lands, and order all residents of the city to publicly renounce heathen and blasphemous faith, and convert to the one true, mighty religion. Kill all who disobey.

With the Swadian capital captured, the heathens will be momentarily in dissaray. Use this, and strike out against all nearby settlements. Ask the Ormeli's to join with us, and launch a joint assault on the city of Marienburg, in exchange for land, money, military support, and a prime seat in the Hall of Kings at the Lion Throne. Bombard the city with joint Ormeli and Gunther Piedmont artillery to provide cover for the sappers, who will work to bring down the walls. Once a breach is made, rush in the cavalry, slay all who resist, and send in the infantry to mop up. Make the same order made at Vienna, and kill all who refuse to convert.

From there, ask the Ormelis to assault Zollern, and have the Lion throne Army swing around from Abdera to Ulm, thus crushing together the Swadian defence. By now the Swadians have likely regrouped, and will present a bigger threat then they were at Marienburg. Use Kara-Khitan horsearchers to outmaneuver and kill the Ulm Mounted Arquebusiers, then send in the heavy cavalry to crush the Swadian "Knights", then rush in the infantry to deal with the enemy infantry positions, while arrow storming the pike formation. Once the flanking pike formations are in dissarray, bring in the Heavy Cavalry again to route the pikemen, and swing around to flank the other Swadians, thus causing a full scale route. Pursue them hotly, then use a force to move over the pass overlooking Ulm, and cut off and kill the routing Swadian army, and finish them off. Slaughter the survivors. With Ulm's defences gone, batter down the gate while picking off the archers from the walls with Gunther-Piedmont Caliviers, than march in victorious through the main street. If you have managed to do this, you will then be granted the honor to behead the mad Swadian king himself, before the crowds in the Lion Throne's Capital. You may even be granted the title of Deva of Filaharn, one of the greatest honors you could be given. Follow through with my plan, and Calradia shall be ours!

A Report to the Field Marshal Sir Otto Harhengothus, Commander-in-Chief of His Most Imperial Majesty Emperor Sigismund Augustus' Army in the Province of Ellis,

Sir,
I have encountered a group of irregulars in the Northern Ellisian Mountains while on patrol. These men appear to have come from a variety of different backgrounds, including Ellisian deserters, farmers, mercenaries and troops from many distant lands, including Haelmar Union musketeers, Nirdamese longbowmen and Bermianese swordsmen. The commander of this rabble, who refused to give his name, said that the Lion Throne had replaced many high-standing Ellisians with foreigners. Some men had their wives and daughters violated by rowdy Lion Throne troops.

Many disillusioned peasants have raided Lion Throne arms repositories at night and "liberated" matchlock muskets and arquebuses. These are now the main weapons of their resistance. They have also claimed to have "liberated" some Imperial State volley guns (which, as one of my informants tells me, are weapons used with great efficiency by the Imperial navy, as the volley gun fires 7 shots at once, slaughtering groups of Laurians. However, the weapon will break the shoulder of the man wielding it should he be not strong enough) which were captured by the Lion Throne. I urge you, sir, to ally with these men, or at least not attack them, since they may be an asset or a thorn to us. Surely you remember the Bohemenians?
I do hope you consider whether or not to ally with these men.

Humbly,

Major Hofengresler, 45th Holy Swadian Regiment of Foot.

Well... technically, you answer to Mondo, but since you asked, take your best men, marshall a large group of the other lords, and punch a hole through the Swadian defences near Ellis. Expect heavy resistance, but with the skill of our arms, our ferocity, and the will of Filaharn, we shall crush them. Once we have captured the defences, Vienna will be our next target, as their capital will now be woefully exposed. Send word to Mondo, ask for him to marshall the brigade, and then begin the assault on Vienna. Use a majority of the force to launch a full frontal assault, while using the artillery to decimate the walls. Use a smaller portion of the army, swing around to the opposite side of the city, and quickly smash down the gates. Split their forces, and they shall be weak. Intensify the initial assault force, overwhelm the walls, then flood the streets. Kill all who resist. Press onwards, then once again split the main assault force, one too flank the Swadians who are confronting the second assault force, and the other to swarm the castle before it can set up a reasonable defence. Capture all nobility and their staff inside its walls, and slay any of the personal gaurds.

Once Vienna is secured, bring forth the nobility to the town square, and publicly torture and execute them. Declare that such is the fate of all who deny Filaharn's rule and these lands, and order all residents of the city to publicly renounce heathen and blasphemous faith, and convert to the one true, mighty religion. Kill all who disobey.

With the Swadian capital captured, the heathens will be momentarily in dissaray. Use this, and strike out against all nearby settlements. Ask the Ormeli's to join with us, and launch a joint assault on the city of Marienburg, in exchange for land, money, military support, and a prime seat in the Hall of Kings at the Lion Throne. Bombard the city with joint Ormeli and Gunther Piedmont artillery to provide cover for the sappers, who will work to bring down the walls. Once a breach is made, rush in the cavalry, slay all who resist, and send in the infantry to mop up. Make the same order made at Vienna, and kill all who refuse to convert.

From there, ask the Ormelis to assault Zollern, and have the Lion throne Army swing around from Abdera to Ulm, thus crushing together the Swadian defence. By now the Swadians have likely regrouped, and will present a bigger threat then they were at Marienburg. Use Kara-Khitan horsearchers to outmaneuver and kill the Ulm Mounted Arquebusiers, then send in the heavy cavalry to crush the Swadian "Knights", then rush in the infantry to deal with the enemy infantry positions, while arrow storming the pike formation. Once the flanking pike formations are in dissarray, bring in the Heavy Cavalry again to route the pikemen, and swing around to flank the other Swadians, thus causing a full scale route. Pursue them hotly, then use a force to move over the pass overlooking Ulm, and cut off and kill the routing Swadian army, and finish them off. Slaughter the survivors. With Ulm's defences gone, batter down the gate while picking off the archers from the walls with Gunther-Piedmont Caliviers, than march in victorious through the main street. If you have managed to do this, you will then be granted the honor to behead the mad Swadian king himself, before the crowds in the Lion Throne's Capital. You may even be granted the title of Deva of Filaharn, one of the greatest honors you could be given. Follow through with my plan, and Calradia shall be ours!
Your orders are about to be followed but, I have a few questions Tiberius Third Deva of Filaharn.
Use Kara-Khitan horsearchers to outmaneuver and kill the Ulm Mounted Arquebusiers
Do you mean Ptian Cavalry? Or possibly the Mylesians? And wouldn't they be more effective against the Swadian so called Knights? Whereas, our Heavy Cavalry, a more effective counter to the Ulm mounted arquebusiers? Of course, if you so wish for me to follow your orders as is then I shall endeavor to do so.

Keep the heavy Brigadier cavalry confronting the Knights, but send in a joint Ptian Cavalry and Mylesian Horseman force for confront the Mounted Arquebusiers, and focus the Kara-Khitan foot archers on the enemy's rear. Gah, forgive me, for I am not knowledgeable in all these conquered states. If I were the Pope (Not suggesting anything here), I would have slaughtered them to the last man, barbarians that they are. But the Saldian has decided to give them and these people mercy, so that is good enough for me. Just as long as we carry out the word of Filaharn, and spear some heretics on my lance while I'm at it, I am satisfied.

*EDIT*

There, fixed it.

1x1General1x1 said:
Gah, I forgive me...

My favorite line ever.

**** yeah! I'm Third Deva Tiberius Decimus Maximus, and I am above grammar!
I am SO glad I finally got to use that quote, but personalized for me.

*EDIT*

Screw this, that is actually going to be my new motto. BRB. *runs over to the profile workshop again*

*EVEN MORE EDITIFIED*

Also, nice new pic. Mine still trumps yours though.

Nikephoros said:
Now, i know the citizens of the IS are very nationalistic.

But how do they define themselves? Northern Swadians?

Kaiserlichers?
Imperial Statesmen?
Just Imperials?
Statesmen?
I'm pretty sure even they don't know, to be honest.

Nikephoros said:
Now, i know the citizens of the IS are very nationalistic.

But how do they define themselves? Northern Swadians?

Kaiserlichers?
Imperial Statesmen?
Just Imperials?
Statesmen?
I'm pretty sure even they don't know, to be honest.

No they define themselves better  than you.

Ladies and Gentlegunners I present you:

War Song of the Janissary Corps

Feel the earth shaking!
History is our making
With our song, strong and swift
We will let our spirits lift!

refrain:
Victory is ours, yes indeed!
Janissaries do not mind to bleed!
This is written in our dearest creed!
Our enemies better take heed!

We march for our Dear Master!
To become martyrs faster
For God's sake do we fight
With our ranks closed and tight!

refrain

Our voices call for struggle!
More than cowards dare to juggle
Our honorable Corps is to be feared
Our might is equally revered!

refrain

Loyalty is our birthmark!
With the House of Orme we stay stark
Under the drums of the tabor
We strike with caliver and sabre!

refrain[/i]

Dawn will be upon us!
In the breeze we will finally rejoice
Meet their end they will thus,
toughest warriors with our fierce voice!

refrain

Under God's sky and sun!
No army has ever
truly been so clever
To do the feats we've done!

refrain

Let it be known to kings and thrones
We will not let them sleep in towns
Our lions will chew on their bones
Until they willingly submit their crowns!

Your very welcome, Bunduqari, even IF you name is hard to spell...  :lol:
But gladiator? Gladiator? You know, they used to call me that in high school...
I have NO idea. I got nuthin.

Bunduqdari said:
Under sky and sun!
No army has ever
has been
so clever
To do the feats we've done!
Great poem you've got there, Bunduqdari. :mrgreen:
Just a little error right over there.

Eumolpus said:
Great poem you've got there, Bunduqdari. :mrgreen:
Just a little error right over there.
thanks for pointing out  :grin: corrected that..
glad you liked it, maybe you should come up with a melody for the song and sing it on youtube?  :roll:

Your very welcome, Bunduqari, even IF you name is hard to spell...  :lol:
But gladiator? Gladiator? You know, they used to call me that in hish school...
I have NO idea. I got nuthin.
Maximus aka Russel Crowe in the movie Gladiator,
Just for fun: I unintendedly watched that movie more times than what's healthy back then:razz:
I don't watch it anymore when it shows up on TV. I detest it  :mad:

Oi!
My name, is not Gladiator!
You can call me Tiberius Maximus, Tiberius, or any other sort of shortening. I don't care. Just not gladiator!  :mad:  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom