TEATRC tribute & universe expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, and for the Duchy, how about we cut the religious war with the Omeli's, and have the Duchy fight off a crusading brigadier order created for the sole purpose of subjucating the "heathen" Duchy lands. Teutonic Order-esk, don't you think?

Boomie said:
Yep, it should. Although most of it are units from the 17th century, while we should rather look for 16th century ones (Renaissance in Poland, it was a little bit later than in the rest of Europe). :smile:

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Oh, and for the Duchy, how about we cut the religious war with the Omeli's, and have the Duchy fight off a crusading brigadier order created for the sole purpose of subjucating the "heathen" Duchy lands. Teutonic Order-esk, don't you think?
Too much Lion Throne in there already. :razz: The Duchy has now borders with the Vaegirs, Ormelis and exiled Khergits. Lion Throne is rather far away now (in my opinion). And something Teutonic would be proper for a 13th-early15th century mod, now have the Holy Swadian Empire which is something like that anyway. :smile:

jan boruta, when can we expect the new map?
I'm just asking because I'm looking forward to it :grin:
A map is something that really adds to the setting

Maybe in the next version, we can have Gunduz and Shuri mercenaries in the taverns, just like the mercs from other regions like the Highlands, since they won't be on the playable map.

Servitor said:
A new map? A larger Calradia? Or a different scenario entirely?

New map as in new map of the world, from the eyes of fan-fiction. Not an expansion on the Mount and Blade map. But speaking of which, they are making one of those too. I believe they are looking for a map maker, in matter of fact.

The shape and outlines of the new map is mostly done, I just expanded my previous one both west- and eastwards to include some proposed features. But it seems I won't have much time to fiddle with it in the following week. :???:

jan_boruta said:
Boomie said:
Yep, it should. Although most of it are units from the 17th century, while we should rather look for 16th century ones (Renaissance in Poland, it was a little bit later than in the rest of Europe). :smile:

Well, the Imperial State looks like early 19th century Prussia, so this shouldn't be too bad.  :razz:

Edit - Any comments?

Boomie said:

I like it! :grin:

D'Sparil, maybe and idea for the future would be making a complete timeline of historic events for the whole TEATRC universe, once most of the
background for the factions are done. What would be even more awesome is buying history books from book merchants in the game, so the player can read all kinds of histories and adventures of famous heroes in the past. You would select the specific book to read in the camp menu and then some kind of message of menu would come up with a wall of text for those who like to read. : :mrgreen:

A little story by yours truly:

Lerna had been captured, after a hard fought battle. With support from the men of Gunther Piedmont, the Brigadiers had smashed trought the breaches in the wall, throwing themselves into the pikes with their shields up. Hours latter the battle was over.
Zalera stood over the pile of swadian corpses holding his holy sword in one hand, and the severed head of the Count of Reindi in the other. He held it up, and to the heavens he screamed "Filaharn Vult!!". The Brigadiers cheered in joy, and praised Filaharn for yet one more victory.
As the cheering continued, Mondo made his way through the crowd, and silence followed.
Zalera stood down and greeted him, unable to conceal his anger for watching his superior take over.
Mondo grabbed him by the throat, and asked why had he slain the Count when his orders were to capture him alive. Zalera could not answer. His bloodthirst was well known, and being assigned to his command usually meant certain death.
However, Mondo was informed that the Count's son was still alive, and held by the Brigade at the town prison.
He entered the prison and looked at the young boy. He was 13, 14 at most. Immediately he called for the Town blacksmith, and whispered secret orders to his ear, and then left.
The next day the whole army marched towards Ellis. The city walls looked like they could witstand the anger of Filaharn himself. Mondo gave an order, and the swadian count's son was brought next to him. Another order was given, and the blacksmith presented him with what he had asked for: a piece of metal with the shape of the Radiant Cross, as if it was made for cattle.
Mondo put it to the fire, and then struck it firmly to the boy's chest. The kid screamed in agony. The men of Gunther Piedmont shivered, while the Mylesians laughed. Mondo dropped the piece of metal as the boy shook and cried. At this point the whole Swadian garrison of Ellis was looking from the walls. They screamed in anger. But The First Deva was not done.
He gave orders to some brigadiers, and a fire was set up, while others left.
Mondo grabed the boy and forced his face into the fire as the kid shook and let inhumans screams from the deepest of his troath out. The brigadiers arrived bringing with them what Mondo had ordered them to: a cross. Mondo took the boy out of the fire and threw him into the ground, the Brigadiers grabbed him and nailed him into the cross.
They raised it facing the whole garrison who simply stood there, astonished. Never had they seem such refined cruelty. The boy yelled, screamed, spitted blood trough it's charred lips. But there was nothing they could do, but to watch and wait for the inevitable...

that's pretty sick man :shock:
It's not like he wanted any information out of the boy, what was that Deva ass-hole thinking? :cry:

This story proves my point when I say war against those Radiant Dogs!  :grin:

Now I've a reason to fight with Lion Throne.

They're look like Knight in shining armor but their habit is more look like barbarian.
They're wage their Holy War for their Religion but instead They're want to conquer the world.
Pope Saldian is look like a holy man but instead He is a Tyrant, a Conqueror that will be fail to conquer the world.

All Free Calradian People must join together to stop the war of aggression being wage by Lion Throne and it's allies!!!

Pah, weaklings. In my game, the Lion Throne already has cleared a bath through to Vienna, has L'Renoille surrounded, and as well as Lorraine, and I myself, Celaharn  Augusto, defended Grenwalder Castle with naught but 80 men, vs the might of the entire Swadian "army", consisting of 1,500 soldiers, and still we beat them back! And is naught but day 98! Soon Vienna shall be ours! and the Heathen cities of L'renoille and Lorraine shall fall! Vult! Filaharn Vult!  :twisted:

Whoa. I think Mondo might be even crazier than the Holy Swadian Emperor. Still, it gives me even more reasons to drive them out of Calradia.

Back
Top Bottom