How to install a Mod for Mount&Blade

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you installed it properly, it should.

You haven´t shifted it together with a sub-folder? Check if the structure looks like your other mods or if you accidentally put it one too low (in which case, shift, restart, enjoy)

If you installed it properly, it should.

You haven´t shifted it together with a sub-folder? Check if the structure looks like your other mods or if you accidentally put it one too low (in which case, shift, restart, enjoy)

I have no idea why it wouldn't show up when I was zipping it straight into the mod folder, but I did figure out why it wouldn't work when I unzipped to desktop and manually put it in the mod folder.  When it unzipped, it created a folder within a folder. I had to move that inner one to the mod folder.  Now it works and I'm getting my butt handed to me by renegade knights and heavily armored heretics!! lol

I downloaded the PoP mod for Warband 1.153 and did exactly as instructed. (the screenshots were a great help)

Sadly when I clicked the 'ok' button a lot of **** went wrong.

AKE7N.jpg

I'm not sure what went wrong here :/

Locked. This type of thread should be in a more generalized forum area, not PoP specific. Locked for now. Plenty of enough information to harvest from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom