[Werewolf] [Archive] WEREWOLF! Day 4: 7 alive 4 to lynch

Users who are viewing this thread

bugman

Marquis
The ancient manor stood dominant over the tiny village of Fawlinden, casting a forboding shadow that almost never lifted. For many years, Countess Barker kept a solitary existence, eventually fading into myth and folklore. Wild stories sparked up about her and witchcraft, and little children dared eachother into the expansive grounds. One story that never changed was that of the Countess' fortune. Rooms and rooms of gold and jewels that would keep a man wealthy beyond his wildest dreams for several full lifetimes.

For 50 years nothing was seen of the countess, and for 50 years thieves and fortune finders never returned from their quarry. The people were fearful and apprehensive. Their fears were not belayed when a young man in a long cape and expensive looking clothes rode into the village during the early morning.

The villagers lined up, not since the days of the countess had they seen such a Noble person and they doubted they'd see one again. The village mayor strode forward and asked The newcomer his name and his business.
"I am Lord Gculk from across the sea. I received a message from the Countess of this land asking me for an audience. As a gentleman, I could not decline."

Despite the warnings of the locals, Gculk rode on up to the Manor, his mind fixated on the large amount of gold to which he had been promised.

Over the course of the night 11 others approached the manor, ranging from a mysterious leper calling himself only "Mr.Crotch" to Seff, a renowned village idiot. They all had the same business, they all had the same letter, they all had the same promise as Sir Gculk behind them.

---
---

Dawn broke. The rays of light pierced through the manor's windows and the guests met for the first time in the large dining hall. After greetings were passed and conversation broke out the large oak doors flung open.

Alex screamed. Kris stood his ground, his eyes betraying his fear. Before them stood a small pack of wolves, their fangs bore but at the sound of a sweet melodic voice, heeled and became uninterested in the guests. Next to the pack was a beautiful woman, barely over the age of 20.
"I am the Countest of this manor, as was my mother and her mother before her. You all came for your own greedy reasons but I care not. You see, it gets very lonely up here and I have longed since my earliest days to have someone to play with. And now I do, 12 of you."

Villy strode forward, the wolves appeared asleep and his confidence had returned.
"I had no time for games, girl, I take my leave" and with that went to walk past her. With a lightning quick slap, Villy found himself on the floor, his head aching like he'd been hit by a rolling pin.

"I'm sorry, no one may leave. The windows are treated with a rare glazing to make them unbreakable, the doors reinforced and barricaded from the outside. Last night, 3 of you may have felt a bit of a scratch. Tonight you will change from humans and werewolves. The 9 of you that I didn't visit may leave if my 3 new kin are killed. Let the games begin."

Welcome to Werewolf.

12 of you are alive, with 3 wolves, 1 herbalist and 1 seer.

You ALL should have Pm's from me. Pm me if you don't or have a question or 6.

Player List:
1. Gculk
2. Alex
3. Orj
4. James
5. Villy
6. Seff
7. Ruthven
8. Griff
9. CJ
10. Kris
11. Crotch
12. Suspect Device

Also, what do you think of the narration, should I stop?

Whats not to like about being *****-slapped by some crazy old woman?

Vilhjalmr said:
Preemptive lurker-vote: Seff. :razz:

OMGUS

Vote: Villy

On a more serious note, you'll note that I never join the debate on the first two days or so, but always come through on the last few.

Back
Top Bottom