Chancellor Idea and some bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

UgurEfendi

Regular
I have seen that you can use the Chancellor to declare war on another Kingdom.
I had have a war against a kingdom from what I took a city from and after some time it was very irritating that I needed to go to war the whole time.
So my idea is to have the ability to Declare Peace to a Kingdom with who you are at war.

Another Idea is to have the Ability to make a Mutual Alliance.

Bugs :

The Kingdom Names don't change to the Mod's Kingdoms name it still stay like Kingdom of Swadia etc.

There are no changes to old kingdoms in SoD... It adds 5 new kingdoms to be rulled by a player. But You must choose one of them and then create it. Each of them has different troop trees with 12 troops each plus basic peasants and 9 new faith warriors for 5 different faiths...

Oke and another question what Religion is based on the In-real Religion ?
I would like to become the follower of the Islamic Religion.

And another suggestion you should make the ability to have missionary's like Europa Universalis
When you conquer a new City/Castle/Village you will need to send missionaries to convert the unbelievers or people with other religions
When you send a Missionary you will need to pay 5000 Gold and have small chance to convert but you can change the time of the missionary.

- 5 Days = 3000 Gold , 24 % chance
- 10 Days = 7000 Gold, 50 % Chance
- 20 Days = 10000 gold, 80 % chance

something like this, this will be awesome and have events like a rebels who want to keep their religion and will have the ability to choose what option you want

Event : The Inhabitants of <Fief Name> are gathering and decide to kill the missionary

The closest would be The One of course.

And of course faith system will be developed.

Personaly I'm huge fan of Europa Universalis series (and Crusader Kings) and I would love to implement many features from this game to MnB.

One thing that really needs to be changed is to have a barricade in front of your units during sieges with siegetowers to stop archers from massacring your troops while the tower is being pushed.

get units with shields or use archers as cannon fodder (move em in fron of ur more expensive units lol)  :twisted:

Tell your troops to hold ground underneth the wall and kill all (most) of the archers yourself. Then you let your troops to move the tower (I don't think you can move it yourself.

my archery skill is only 120 or so...
I am a strictly 2hand weapon only guy, I spent 15000 denars on my masterwork sword of war...
I guess i'll tell my men to hold in front of the wall like you said except for my archers... I don't care if they die. I just care about my top tier noble units and my swadian knights  :smile:
But that may be hard if it is around 200 vs 400 in a town, because it would get kind of crowded with battlesizer at 400

Just make sure you gate away from the wall as soon as you tell your infantry to hold ground near the wall or you might have problems getting out fo the crowd. Also tell your archers to spread out to minimize the losses.

Back
Top Bottom