How do you equip your kingdom troops?

Users who are viewing this thread

i have only one castle and one viligge and i do not know how to have vasaals can anyne tell me?

I recently captured Buluhga Castle and the first thing I built was the stables but when I go to upgrade my Peasants* they do not turn into the calvary units am I missing something? By the way im using the Andenians.

Ahh...ok got ya I thought it would be like Peasants* goes straight to light cav or something bleh.....I guess I have to wait to build the barracks now booo....thanks alot though lol

vonmistont said:
Actually no I made a typo not upgrade patch but uprade path :smile: There may be problems with that... Troop editor has problems with so many new units...

Ouch! That really blows...if they don't upgrade correctly. Guess there's only one way to find out....Onward to testing mode.

EDIT: No worries...they upgraded with the right gear and skills.  :grin:

I have successfully turned some Peasants* into Marinian guys, only they don't have any weapons. I've heard talk of a blacksmith, but can't see an option to build it anywhere. 

shadow_archmagi said:
I have successfully turned some Peasants* into Marinian guys, only they don't have any weapons. I've heard talk of a blacksmith, but can't see an option to build it anywhere. 

They have weapons don't worry. Take them into battle.

Okay, so, those marinain nobles... how does one acquire them? The troop trees have them just... starting. For infantry it's peasant-conscript-normal-veteran-elite, but for nobles it starts at merc. Where does one buy mercs?

For Marinian nobles, you need to:
1. Get a Town
2. Build a knight chapter (for the marinians I think it is called Marinian Congretion...)
3. Wait, you should have a 50% chance of getting a noble every day.

The Marinian Mercs are actually noble units, just lime knights for other factions. This is because the marinians are rich and hire others to fight for them.

Ah. So then, the Bourgiese Congregation is the one I need to upgrade said mercs? I encountered some in the game world and took them to my castle that had all the castle buildings built and they didn't upgrade...

But of course the congregation would be in a town.

Back
Top Bottom