How do you equip your kingdom troops?

Users who are viewing this thread

Woetorix

I read the troops sticky but it just said that you only level them up and all that. I have my own kingdom with a castle and a town that belong to me, with everything built in the castle and I dont know how to upgrade them. Do I leave them in the castle for a whille for the blacksmith to make them equipment?

They all just have Javelins and they lose every time to Rhodoks... :oops:

Woetorix said:
I read the troops sticky but it just said that you only level them up and all that. I have my own kingdom with a castle and a town that belong to me, with everything built in the castle and I dont know how to upgrade them. Do I leave them in the castle for a whille for the blacksmith to make them equipment?

They all just have Javelins and they lose every time to Rhodoks... :oops:

does anyone know what im talking about?

Take your peasants with the *, to your marshal after you've built barracks and or Ranged Weapons/Stable and upgrade them with him to different leveled troops.

froggyluv said:
Take your peasants with the *, to your marshal after you've built barracks and or Ranged Weapons/Stable and upgrade them with him to different leveled troops.

ya already did this.

they have the same clothes.  I have the blacksmith and ALL the buildings in the castle and nothing happens. I take them to Marshal and I upgrade them to heavier calvalry/heavier infantry. and they upgrade, but they still have only Javelins, shields, and swords...

Having the same problem. Vilianese longbowmen wear padded leather, round shields, swords, and javelins.

So do veterans.

I think this is a bug...

Maeglin Dubh said:
Having the same problem. Vilianese longbowmen wear padded leather, round shields, swords, and javelins.

So do veterans.

I think this is a bug...

ALL my guys dont have ANYTHING.

so im worse than Rhodoks  :cry:

is anyone else have a problem with the Adanarians. Im not sure how you spell it.( they are the cavalry faction )

definitely a bug, I played with the infantry people. Worked out fine. Good mod.

One entire choice is completely bugged though for homeland faction you choose.

ahhhhhhhh im such a newb. I thought I already downloaded the patch! Thx :mrgreen:

I have the beta. No difference.

It's ok, I've got other modules to fiddle with while I wait for this one to work consistently.

I really wouldve even bet my life I already downloaded that patch. silly me  :oops:

vadermath said:
Then you would've lost your life. Ask yourself, would it be worth it?

yep. cause I could just import a new character of me. Its good to save your  game in real life  :cool:

Woetorix said:
vadermath said:

yep. cause I could just import a new character of me. Its good to save your  game in real life  :cool:

Lucky You. I always wonder why most of the people play on realistic settings in RL. I also started this game on realistic and now I'm too advanced to change it. Dang :sad:

vonmistont said:
Woetorix said:
vadermath said:

Lucky You. I always wonder why most of the people play on realistic settings in RL. I also started this game on realistic and now I'm too advanced to change it. Dang :sad:

yep. I forgot to enable cheats  :cry: especially the more money cheat  :sad:

Woetorix said:
vonmistont said:
Woetorix said:
vadermath said:

yep. I forgot to enable cheats  :cry: especially the more money cheat  :sad:

It's actually easy to change and save game compatibile. Just write the Lottery sequence (I forgot how it goes, and I heard the code changes frequently). Some people also import character with lots of money...

It's actually easy to change and save game compatibile. Just write the Lottery sequence (I forgot how it goes, and I heard the code changes frequently). Some people also import character with lots of money...
[/quote]

im still waiting for the module system thing come out so I can finally mod this version of the game  :roll:

So...I decided that I would use the Adenians for my first attempt on this Mod. So I used the Troop editor to outfit all of the Adenian troops skills, armor and weapons. So when I get to the upgrading stage of the game are these troops gonna be set-up like I made them with the troop editor? Just thought I'd ask in case there's some kind of problem with the new troop trees and the troop editor.

Sir Garon said:
So...I decided that I would use the Adenians for my first attempt on this Mod. So I used the Troop editor to outfit all of the Adenian troops skills, armor and weapons. So when I get to the upgrading stage of the game are these troops gonna be set-up like I made them with the troop editor? Just thought I'd ask in case there's some kind of problem with the new troop trees and the troop editor.

There might be a problem with upgrading patch but i can fix it. So if you made really good troop tree post troop.txt file in troop thread. If the upgrades won't be working I will fix that.

vonmistont said:
Sir Garon said:

There might be a problem with upgrading patch but i can fix it. So if you made really good troop tree post troop.txt file in troop thread. If the upgrades won't be working I will fix that.

I guess what you're saying is that any troop changes I do now in the Beta...may not work properly after any future patches/upgrades are implemented. If that's what you're saying then cool...I can wait or just stick with the beta version.

Thanks for the reply and all your hard work. I'm looking forward to playing this mod once I get over this bad cold I've had for a week.

Back
Top Bottom