It's going to be GREAT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Danwood

Veteran
Since some weeks, before the V4 alpha, i believed SoD would become a good mod,  but now, with this new beta, i recognize that i was totally wrong..

This is going to be a GREAT mod, not just good! :shock:

So, keep the great work, and help vonmistont with support in bug catching, troops making/balancing and game tweaking as more as possible, like i will do after this last holydays days  :mrgreen:

Dan

Danwood said:
Since some weeks, before the V4 alpha, i believed SoD would become a good mod,  but now, with this new beta, i recognize that i was totally wrong..

So, keep the great work, and help vonmistont with support in bug catching, troops making/balancing and game tweaking as more as possible, like i will do after this last holydays days  :mrgreen:

Dan
****, you got me there for a moment :shock:
And yeah, this is going to be a great mod.

vadermath said:
Danwood said:

Dan

Same here! I thought you were going to say the game sucked!

Arch said:
vadermath said:
Danwood said:

Dan

That was my aim  :mrgreen:

gotcha!

Danwood said:
Arch said:
vadermath said:
Danwood said:

Dan

That was my aim  :mrgreen:

gotcha!

I thought you were crafty, but as I read I was contradicted

you are really crafty!

gotcha back

Back
Top Bottom