Screenshots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch

Master Knight
If you have moments of sword of damocles that you want to share with all of us post it here! :grin: I finnaly got to putting up some screenshots! Here they are!

Note: I slacked of, the invasion is coming in 4 days and I only have 2 castled captured and 1 town.

This is my current kingdom space that I have in the Alpha.

Here is where I currently am.(As a note this is the castle I'm besieging)

After 30 hours of building siege towers my men are ready to move in.

I now move on to the tower to get ready to battle.

But then I decide to let my men go before me :grin:.

Once my men finished off the guards at the front we stormed in.

As the fight progresses I was cornered by my enemies.

Upon defeat of two of the guards, one of them backed away... only to be heading towards my men...

Then we cornered him and he took a stand.

We had won the castle from our enemies! :grin:

The last few images are coming shortly. :grin:

These are the results of the battle.

Now this is the map.

My own empire obviously, in my current game, I'm ready to carve it out, but I can't, became a mercenary for the rhodoks, but wanted to take a hardly garrionned grunwalder castle, so I figured I attack a caravan and I'm no longer there servant.

But that backfired, I can attack them, I can besiege there castles, but the castles go back tot he rhodoks as the King would never allow me to have a fiefdom since I'm just a merc. anything I take goes to them, and they constantly attack me and treat me as an ennemy, craziest thing was when the marshal summoned me to come join his campaign and upon ariving, after reporting to him, he and the other lords suddenly rushed towards me and attacked me :'(

So then I figured I swear alegiance to graveth as a lord and then I'll renounce him the first chance I get. But my only option when I start a conversation is to leave or attack him

:smile: Just before you posted images here I created new screenshot topic. Maybe move there? I would like to keep first post for myself to promote best screenshots.

Here are some screen shots:
My current empire: (after 100 and something days...)

I decided to get some faith soldiers, so I took 130 men and embarked on a journey to attack the vaegriers, who had just declared war on me. I knew I was safe as my main town, jelkala, had 550 troops when i left. (question: whats the max? I have about 150 of the lowest tier crossbowmen and 150 lowest tier soldiers (marinian)
On my way to jelkala to get my troops i encountered 80 bandits, and my 60 men went into battle.

The results? 1 khergit lance dead 14 wounded

I then made my way deep into vaegrier territory and battled a lord

The results were a pile of vaegriers and my men cheering...

(forgot to take one of the enemy casualties, they had 120 men)
I then found one of my lords besieging a vaegrier castle (the one in the picture of my empire)
Suddenly, 2 lords attacked my ally! of course I rushed to his aid but we were out numbered by about 40.

But my men managed to beat the crap out of them, mainly because they had no horsemen

My lord had lost many men (he only had 40) and returned to my empire to get more troops.
I then decided to besiege the castle myself. This one was a tough one because it required siege equipment.
My men had to push the tower while being shot at by a ton of archers (battle size=200=$h!t load of archers=dead men) as you can see in the image

My men then stormed up the tower and I lost another 10 men or so until my swadian knights reached the front line and saved the day.

I then personally took out the final man

I had lost a good 40 men, about 25 from the archers. But we had won...

While patrolling around my new castle I encountered some enemy lords, and I eventually took the king and 4 other lords as prisoners. Here are some battle results:sad:i had one ally with me, he was the newly recruited lord

And another battle

And then 2 lords attacked my ally behind my back and killed all of his men! The 2 lords then besieged my castle...
My archers took out a bunch

Then, three of my bravest men jumped off the castle walls and attacked the men pushing the tower to slow down their advance! what brave men they were...

When the tower arrived my men and I massacred a bunch

Until some enemy got a lucky hit and delivered 50 damage to me, I was knocked unconscious...
but the enemy retreated! we had 5 dead and they had 90 dead! what a victory!
And now I am currently building a barracks so I can upgrade my men...

If you want to know my settings:
I have difficulty at 118% (good AI, normal damage for my soldiers and I) but i can quit without saving because i do not have enough time to get all my troops back if i get knocked unconsious while sneaking into a city for example
battle size is at 300, my comp can't handle much more until i get my hd radeon 4870(i think? cost me $300...) then battle size 400 and graphics on max!

if u get knocked out while sneaking to city u get ur troops back when u escape (i figure the bunch r waiting outside for u lol) atleast i dd last time i had 25 men and i got em back after being 2 weeks in prison lol  :eek: (happiest day of my chars life

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr235/sgtalex86/mb1.jpg
my elites on move
http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr235/sgtalex86/mb1.jpg
results (makes u wonder what u could do with thousand of those  :twisted:)

oh... well i never found out.
ok then if i am going around with 150 units and out of no where 5 vaegrier lords attack me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom