Pets pics

Users who are viewing this thread

The best doggy ever! Unfortunately I do not have a *****, I reall do want one.
                                          Spirit
me24278d1b7584a8c8b5779rp4.jpg

Me and pets don't work....They useually end up dead...By my hand. Curse my young curiosity! F.Y.I i did not KILL them! You could say that curiosity killed the cat, but all the accidents happen when i was about 5....

So we don't have any pets anymore. :sad:

You know the saying cats always land on their four legs? Well as brilliant as i was at 5 i thought "Hey! I shall see if it's true by throwing her from the 5th floor!!" I could tell you how i killed other pets...but i feel too bad about it.

I don't remember. But what i do remember is that my mother used to take me to the backyard by some bushes and give her food! since she had run away. Fact is i just realised she did that AFTER the "accident" meaning she was trying to ease the pain....Awww.

Meet Cujo.
j5xk5i.jpg

Actually, Cujo isn't his real name but he made me promise I'd protect his identity online.

About Eino's cat story: Wow. That's really sad. My first cat died when I was nine, from a heart attack and I was saddened for weeks. If I accidently killed it, that would have really messed me up.  :sad:

Does anyone else think it would be nice to poll to see what pet is the most popular?

And for another picture, my avatar. I don't own the horse, but used to ride him so it sort of counts.... sort of.
And to everyone: Cute dog/cat/whatever. Except CountArtha. That dog scares me. :shock:

Fall of Denial said:
No accident right Eino?

I'm not sure you want to ask him that. You're naivety protects you, but it won't hold out much longer!

I've got a beautiful golden retriever. And I have pictures of him wearing Christmas stockings. I'll post later.

Edit: We rescued our dog from a shelter. They have a video of him before - his eyes have become brighter, his fur's grown back, and he seems so much more alive.

We changed his name, by the way:

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=cQdWl5GI_ws

Back
Top Bottom