Pets pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Probably belongs here instead but whatever.
krik said:
I have a kitten right now, and it ****ing loves that grab and kick way to attack.

EDIT: Here's pictures of the little bastard. He never stops moving unless he's asleep or I pick him up.
kc3tW.jpg
mARno.jpg
Dm32T.jpg

Ativan said:

That look says "Yes, he really put a neck-scarf on me. Now please take it off  :mad:"

Or at least get him a little cowboy hat to go with it. So cute.

krik said:
Probably belongs here instead but whatever.

kc3tW.jpg
mARno.jpg
Dm32T.jpg

I like the spots underneath/stripes on top combination. He looks like a little wildcat.

Havoc said:
Some pet pics from over the last year.

Qeyc13V.jpg

SZpFgpE.jpg

r9q5o2W.jpg

QbNXZuD.jpg

2Frw7Bu.jpg

Whilst I'm disappointed you didn't go for "Pinky-Pie" (I don't actually remember suggesting that, so I had probably been drinking) I did initially vote for Mara, so I'm glad you picked that name over the others.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Havoc said:
Some pet pics from over the last year.

Qeyc13V.jpg

SZpFgpE.jpg

r9q5o2W.jpg

QbNXZuD.jpg

2Frw7Bu.jpg

Whilst I'm disappointed you didn't go for "Pinky-Pie" (I don't actually remember suggesting that, so I had probably been drinking) I did initially vote for Mara, so I'm glad you picked that name over the others.

I seem to remember that suggestion. I'm happy with Mara as a name and she's such a sweetie pie too.

Havoc said:
Yeah she's an adorable little wrecking machine.
Wellenbrecher said:
If he's already a spaz you're looking for a whole barrel of fun once he hits puberty :razz:
He also looks so adorable and sad when you hold him in the third one, haha.
I know I am not looking forward to her getting full sized teeth and claws. My brother is convinced it'll chill out because it's a female but I've seen plenty of hyper female cats.
Pharaoh Llandy said:
I like the spots underneath/stripes on top combination. He looks like a little wildcat.
Yeah it got both it's parents'coats sort of meshed together. Plus it may end up being a dwarf like it's mother as it hasn't grown hardly at all in the two months or so we've had her.

Full-sized teeth will be a treat, man!
The tiny teeth hurt way more than the big ones, because they're so tiny and sharp they sink into your skin way easier and can scratch you up real good even without the cat intending to. With the big ones the cat needs to actively want to hurt you for that to occur, at which point you should have other worries.
But yeah, unfortunately it's the other way around for the claws >.>

krik said:
Is it mixed? I've got two beagles as well, they're awesome dogs.
She is a regular beagle, but without the black spots. IMO, they are awesome in that they are calm, friendly and independent more than other dogs. What are yours like? Gluttonous fiends as well? :smile:
Pharaoh Llandy said:
I think it's just fat.

Seriously, MV, your beagle needs to lose weight. Throw that pine cone and make her run for it!
She is smart and would have probably eaten the cone. :smile:
She is a big girl but was a somewhat bigger girl before being subjected to light dog food and running walks. Probably needs more exercise though.

Back
Top Bottom