Prophesy of Pendor - V1.21 Introduction and Release For M&B 1.010/1.011

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a fun time taking Mysthorn castle yesterday. I had about 60 guys against 190. Was going fine till they brought out their knights to grind down my remaining dudes, and not even my few Noldor conscripts helped much. It took a few times quitting/reloading, but I finally had this sweet scenario where my guys mobbed theirs on some stairs along the castle wall and I kept pumping arrows into the enemy mob. I'd take out about 10, grab one of their dead archer's arrow packs when I ran dry, and kept pumping. Lost only 15 men that time. It became the start of my new kingdom.

How do I induct my men into a knighthood order? I am in possession of a castle and have Sarleon knights. I talk to the seneschal and when I say I want to induct my troops there's no other options. He just said I have X prestige and 50 honor and it costs 2 prestige to make a knight of the lion.

hnim said:
How do I induct my men into a knighthood order? I am in possession of a castle and have Sarleon knights. I talk to the seneschal and when I say I want to induct my troops there's no other options. He just said I have X prestige and 50 honor and it costs 2 prestige to make a knight of the lion.
You  need to have the prerequisite troop to induct. You can find the list here:
http://popmod.wetpaint.com/page/Knighthood+Order+Requirements
Also, this is the wrong thread, If you're using version 1.21, then the orders wouldn't have been fully implemented. Upgrade to 2.02, it's a great improvement.

Great mode(hardcore)!It's very hard to play this mode, eaven harder when you becom a king/queen.
What I would like to know is, how to gain vassals(if possible)?

And idea of Order of Knight is great, my 49 Unicron Knights whipe out about 130 Empires  troops :smile:

knights of the Raven Spear combined with Rangers of the Clarion Call are generally really good combo

Hi i'm knew to the forums and i would like to ask if anyone has modding skill if so Southern Realms needs help with castle/town/vilage scening over 100 scenes need doing cus there are 23 factions (18 new factions) and each faction nees scene editing. :lol: each has a knew troop tree and scripting needs help to. if any one is avalible go to http://s9.zetaboards.com/exilian/forum/44333/1/

Megalord said:
Hi i'm knew to the forums and i would like to ask if anyone has modding skill if so Southern Realms needs help with castle/town/vilage scening over 100 scenes need doing cus there are 23 factions (18 new factions) and each faction nees scene editing. :lol: each has a knew troop tree and scripting needs help to. if any one is avalible go to http://s9.zetaboards.com/exilian/forum/44333/1/
I don't think you will find help by posting in an outdated thread of a mod that has nothing to do with yours... Try the Forge instead.

Megalord said:

Holy burritos!

Not only necroposting,also shameless poaching with a newbie flavor.

BURN!

~Ãbyss

So far this mod isn't impressing me much, I joined a tournament and apparently every single person is capable of hitting a fly at a thousand meters with an arrow, every single time, no matter what tactics you take to avoid it...

It's like I'm fighting the terminator...

BlackOne said:
So far this mod isn't impressing me much, I joined a tournament and apparently every single person is capable of hitting a fly at a thousand meters with an arrow, every single time, no matter what tactics you take to avoid it...

Yeah you're posting in Pendor v1.21 so I'll just ignore your post and brand you drunken.
Also,learn to strafe or gtfo.

~Ãbyss

Ãbyss said:
BlackOne said:

Yeah you're posting in Pendor v1.21 so I'll just ignore your post and brand you drunken.

~Ãbyss

Can I brand you a drunken Snail?

BlackOne said:

Hi Blackone,
Did you happen to take a look at who your opponents were in the tournament?  Take your time, level up some and then try your skills at the tournaments.  It took me 8 tries before I finally won one with two very close ones before that.  Think of it like this.  Would you just walk in and join a MMA competition without knowing who your competition was or without some form of training?

Take your time, beat on some red brotherhood and other scum roaming the country sides to level up.  When you feel you can handle it go back and show your competitors who's boss.  We all hope that everyone that tries the mod enjoys it but we also know, that is about impossible.  There are no hand outs in Pendor, you need to work for what you want and are rewarded for your accomplishments.  Whether it's a god noticing you, winning an armor from a tournament, building up you property and watching the money come in or the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you wipe out a special spawn.  They're all there but you need to work for them.  :smile:

BlackOne said:
Ãbyss said:
BlackOne said:

~Ãbyss

Can I brand you a drunken Snail?

Oh brand me whatever you want I don't give quarter a damn about your opinions.

Fact is you have downloaded a very hard mod,exclusively designed for experienced players as boldly stated in the FAQ and Download topics,then you are coming here and necroing a years dead topic to complain that the troops are too strong,because you can't spam A and D buttons to strafe.

What you do is whining on its cheapest level. Getting a new pillow and complaining it is too soft. Well then,if you didn't enjoy soft pillows you should have heeded the salesman's warnings about it.
Get off my plane.

~Ãbyss

1.21 tournaments weren´t that hard compared to 3.01.

Since I assume you´re enjoying 1.21 and haven´t totally unaware necromanced an old thread I suggest you get your skills up before you join a tournament. 1.21 tournaments are pretty close to natives.

You should go and either play 2.5 or 3.01 to be more impressed than you´re currently are - and even then, 1.21 was one of the top five mods for MnB when it was published. 2.5 and 3.01 is a class for itself as there´s currently no mod for 1.011 coming close to it.

Locking, as this version is long past defunct.

I can be pmed with further questions, but I highly recommend you upgrade to 2.5 or 3.01 as has been stated, and when you start your new game, take it slowly. This isn't native, where you hit up the first tournament you see for an easy win and a start at your nest egg. Pendor is rough. Bring vaseline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom