SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones (Now Recruiting New Members)

Users who are viewing this thread

produno said:
Ser Jaime Lannister said:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,183455.msg4395493.html#msg4395493

The models here are great! Are they OSP?

no. They are Bilwits models.
As has been stated before.. They're good, that's all. Best kingsguard armour I've seen made for warband.

Dearest friends,
It is with the deepmost regret that I announce that I am, from now on, no longer involved with this mod. This is largely due to the enormous amount of things that have been cropping up lately in my life, namely lots of work, which drains me of my free time and leaves barely nothing in its wake. Moreover, I have felt that the pressure applied to me by various factors seems to be too much; and, while I am grieved to abandon something ASoIaF related, I feel that this is the best decision I could take.
Therefore, yesterday evening I handed in my formal resignation to GoldEagleMNE, and I am now free to pursue other interests (or rather, free to not feel bad for not having time to work on this mod).
I wish the best of luck to the rest of the team, my former comrades, and I once again apologise - I had not planned this, and I do feel dreadful for having to make this decision. But, as Sonata Arctica have said, "sometimes we need to be cruel to be kind", and I hope that this is for the best.

Farewell, my friends. Farewell.

(I am not quitting hanging around this forum though. Don't have time to visit regularly nowadays, but my connection to M&B is not so easily severed.)

I dont wanna be a nag, but as i myself and so many other stopped working at this mod, isnt it best to just release it ? And update it on the way? because at this moment it is cruel to the followers of this mod...

The development of the mod will continue. Dont worry about it. I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this. We will do whatever we can to make this mod see the light of day.

Back
Top Bottom