SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones (Now Recruiting New Members)

Users who are viewing this thread

quick question, i was looking at the minor factions and mercenaries and was wondering if the brave companions were being included?

I believe they will, in fact...

1043845_151598415030937_143580982_n.jpg

The Count does good work. I will continue working on the front page posts, in time they will be tailored to the new thread and not just transplants form Shimmler's own introduction. I just tend to get distracted, but nothing serious.

Owen Wulfson said:
I believe they will, in fact...

1043845_151598415030937_143580982_n.jpg

The Count does good work. I will continue working on the front page posts, in time they will be tailored to the new thread and not just transplants form Shimmler's own introduction. I just tend to get distracted, but nothing serious.

awesome, i cant wait to kill the goat. and that is definately good work indeed.

Owen, you might want to put the REALEASE DATE UNKNOWN or something similar in the thread's title so all the greenhorns would see that before they click to enter the thread. The more pages the thread has, the less people will read the first page and will just jump to the last one to ask stuff.

That being said, good luck!

So new thread is here at last... Was there something serious with the development? Like deleting all and starting from beginning or you just want different name from the old (Shimlers i think) thread?

Licko90 said:
So new thread is here at last... Was there something serious with the development? Like deleting all and starting from beginning or you just want different name from the old (Shimlers i think) thread?

Shimmler left the team and as such the thread could no longer be updated with relevant info.

I am wondering how will this game be played... Will the player create his own character and join a faction or will the player chose from various characters created in the game and play as one of them??  :grin:

Dire_Wolf said:
I am wondering how will this game be played... Will the player create his own character and join a faction or will the player chose from various characters created in the game and play as one of them??  :grin:
hello, you will certainly create your own character and then after that its freedom of choice, if you want to be a mercenary, or join the starks, do whatever, i dont think you can start the game as eddard stark or tywin lannister.

Posting to follow and also to tell people not to discuss random, non-mod-related **** in the new topic. It's really annoying going through pages of random SoIaF discussion that doesn't belong here to actually find new content.

Leignheart said:
Dire_Wolf said:
hello, you will certainly create your own character and then after that its freedom of choice, if you want to be a mercenary, or join the starks, do whatever, i dont think you can start the game as eddard stark or tywin lannister.

Certainly not Eddard :wink:

Count of Flanders said:
My stomache turns when I look at the current hippy-stylish logo of the mod  :???:
This might help:

r1j3.png

Excellent work! Really like it mate.

Count of Flanders said:
My stomache turns when I look at the current hippy-stylish logo of the mod  :???:
This might help:
r1j3.png

Very interesting, I will put it in place. See how it works.

La Grandmaster said:
Owen Wulfson said:
I don't think I can alter the threads title, lets just hope what we have is enough for the most part.

Just alter the title/subject of your first post  :wink:

I don't know, I like (Under Construction) better than (No Release Date) in the title - but what do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom