Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolba

As I see only few people are interested in this project, and I lost all that fervour to work, that I had before. Seriously, should I continue making this mod and port it to 1.011?

I came back to work and porting mod to 1.011.

I voted yes as I used to play the mod a lot. However it's your choice, if you don't want to mod and have lost interest then there's little point.

man, just do what you want. Mod making should be fun, we're doing it because we enjoy it. We don't owe anyone anything, people can't make us mod.
Honestly, we've all taken some time off from TLD once or twice. And it's great, for a month or two we're free to do something else, but eventually we get back to it, because it's what we love doing.
So take a break if you don't feel like continuing. You can decide later if you want to keep it dead or if you want to get back to the port.

I vote yes. I love this mod. But if don't wont to port it - don't do this. It's your own decision...

You should do what you feel like. If it's no fun - then don't.
Besides I see your skills are used elsewhere (I hope Return of Zendar is still being worked on).
Just remember that since only a few people play 0.960 there isn't much activity here.
When/if it's ported to 1.011 I think many will notice it.
It's a really good concept and all the features are great.

(But I hope you'll port it  :smile: )

Allright I'm right now taking a break. I don't know how many months it will take. Let's say - four/five months.
I'm right now working on Return of Zendar.

Thank You All,
Kolba

I just wanted to add in my two cents - I loved this mod, especially the feel of it. Maybe my nostalgia is getting the better of me, but I'd love to see a new version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom