Mount&Blade community IRC channel

Users who are viewing this thread

PrinceScamp said:
Oh,I tired getting mIRC to owkr, I gave up, meh, I don't like chatrooms anyways.
You followed the tutorial thingie linked to in the first post? Everything you need to get it working should be in there, or so I thought at least.

As for not liking chatrooms, I used to think pretty much the same. But then about a year ago someone convinced me to join an IRC channel to make it easier to discuss the Dawn of War games we'd been having, and I've been there ever since now.
It's great for hanging out with likeminded people and doing all sorts of CRAAAAAAAZY stuff. And if you're not much into chatting it's also, for example, good for getting some multiplayer games going.

Morbo said:
PrinceScamp said:
Oh,I tired getting mIRC to owkr, I gave up, meh, I don't like chatrooms anyways.
You followed the tutorial thingie linked to in the first post? Everything you need to get it working should be in there, or so I thought at least.

As for not liking chatrooms, I used to think pretty much the same. But then about a year ago someone convinced me to join an IRC channel to make it easier to discuss the Dawn of War games we'd been having, and I've been there ever since now.
It's great for hanging out with likeminded people and doing all sorts of CRAAAAAAAZY stuff. And if you're not much into chatting it's also, for example, good for getting some multiplayer games going.

And you never did thank me for talking you into it!

Now that I come to think about it, you have, technically, been on IRc forever. It's just that forever happens to be about a year long, since I can remember when you were a cute little IRC newbie playing DoW with Buck and Drasius, and Buck shouting "WTF MATE PUT ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE, I'M BEING RUSHED!" over Vent.

En jaksa pitää ircciä päällä. Tosin voishan sen tuonne systrayhyn livauttaa.
edit: ei taskbariin ku systrayhyn :k

Pharaoh Llandy said:
And you never did thank me for talking you into it!

Now that I come to think about it, you have, technically, been on IRc forever. It's just that forever happens to be about a year long, since I can remember when you were a cute little IRC newbie playing DoW with Buck and Drasius, and Buck shouting "WTF MATE PUT ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE, I'M BEING RUSHED!" over Vent.
Oh someday I'll find a good way to thank you!
And hah, nothing makes one feel more alive than actually hearing one Aussie yelling at you over Vent to go kill some other Aussie. Good times my IRC newb days!

Oh and talking about vent, EVERY decent IRC channel needs its own vent/teamspeak server, so also #mount&blade. The fun you can have with it.

Back
Top Bottom