The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok sorry didnt mean any offense and im 16 i dont have any grand children and if i do youll be long dead b4 then and also I did read previous pages and i found nothing regarding when it was getting ported.Gimme a godamn date Goddamn it!!!!!!!

Argonash11 said:
Gimme a godamn date Goddamn it!!!!!!!

it's impossible for them to give a date when they don't know when it's going to be finished in the first place  :roll:

so to answer your question: STFU and be patient, ports from 808 to 1.011 are lengthy and these people have lives outside of the computer

***** I'm 15, what's your point? They don't even know where the mod leader is, for all we know something tragic could have happened. So just mind your tongue and be patient like the rest of us.

Spawn Of Achilles said:
Well its not like AW to just leave Taleworlds without a word.

I propose we go on a expedition to his homeland, and find what happened to him. If he has been captured by the Ak Ela team out of jealousy and revenge for exposing their misdeeds, we shall raise a army worthy of Mordor AW and storm their foul lairs, and free our most holy messiah. If he has been slain on the field of battle, we shall retrieve the work he has done, and continue the mod in his name. Now who's with me? *slams mug on table*

*EDIT*

Aw come on, I found it funny, at least. Spoil sport  :razz:

OK, enough is enough. As far as I know Ancientwanker can be severely disabled or worse, so cut the crap already. I don't want to read more stupid comments about Ancientwanker here or else this will be the last post you see from me around here.

That's understandable, sorry we took it too far. But I really do hope he is alright, I didn't know him well but from the PM's we exchanged a while back he seemed like a pretty nice fella. Again, sorry about the comments. It won't happen again.

ghosttiger13 said:
Argonash11 said:

it's impossible for them to give a date when they don't know when it's going to be finished in the first place  :roll:

so to answer your question: STFU and be patient, ports from 808 to 1.011 are lengthy and these people have lives outside of the computer
    Ok then when do they estimate itll be done :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Argonash11 said:
ghosttiger13 said:
Argonash11 said:

Ok then when do they estimate itll be done :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Dude, the whereabouts of AW are a bit more important don't you think?

Hope he is alright

He lives in the US? With so many people losing jobs and thus mortgages, maybe a financial crisis hit him unexpectedly and he's trying to fix that? It's possible ... and better than alternatives ...

Argonash11 said:
ghosttiger13 said:
Argonash11 said:

oh for ****'s sake you fool:  you are talking about an amateur modification to a GAME - but we are talking about a real live person, who may be suffering injury, loss or other trauma.
Pull your head out of your arse.  There is a real world out here, and the guy we know as AW may be having trouble in it.

That's a hell of a lot more important than some computer game.

Actually, the two do not even deserve comparison.

Away with you unholy botherers!!!!!!I meant no offense!!!!Stop throwing your insults towards me or ill shove a bastard sword through all yer heads !!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Why is it that every time I post I get Critisism!!!!!????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom