B Other More Metal Sound Mod V2.2 for 1.010/1.011 & Warband 1.105+ *Updated 6/19/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Flash Vium said:
It still works for me no problem. It's possible that there could be an issue, but I haven't noticed any since the new patches.

Just make sure you install it correctly, unlike most other people in this thread :grin: ( I still think the archive should be packed differently, to avoid all that confusion )

thx :smile:

Obviously a really great mod.

Not using it though for the following reason:

ScriptErrorMessages killing my screen.

Tried both install methods, all sound.txt...simply everything I could do (includes beating my 70 € Keyboard)..... :twisted:

Now some genius come up with a helping idea bcoz I would so like to use this really awesome mod.... :C :C :C

Thanks in advance....

Id like to say that i seriously loved this mod from all that i heard was when this mod wasn't with me was slash ahhh!! no actual banging even if he had plate armor i was very dang disappointed ... when i looked in a mod list i was interested by the name i liked it but i seriusly thought it was for music not the clash when i installed this mod i was astonished i literally wowed outta the excitement those horses' hooves heard themselves and all that i literally heard now was AHH BANG CLASH BANG AAHH URHH ERR CLASH STOMP FSHH AHH ERGH and other death arrow hooves bangs n stuff i was seriusly impressed and this got my love for warband back thank you for the epic mod

i hear battle sounds even when im on the map standing still. how do i fix this

Love this mod, can't play without it, but for what ever reason installing it and trying to run with DX9 causes an RGL OOM error. Never had this problem with MMS mod before, my computer certainly didn't lose any of its ram. I can run DX9 just fine. Any way around this problem? I assume it's come up since the new patches, Warband is unplayable without this mod, and with this error MMS mod is incompatible with Polished landscapes. Big bummer.

Can someone tell me how to get it working properly for cRPG, when I try to play mp the second I spawn I get spammed with error messages(it's about the whistle sound) even with the new sound.txt.Any help?

Shik said:
http://www.mediafire.com/?652hmai1l5qhylm
^ Sawa asked for a more metal sounds file that's compatible with cRPG so I made this
edit: updated for .121
Enjoy your errorless cRPG.

Checkmaty said:
1.Extract all sounds to the "Sounds" folder in your Mount&Blade Warband installation directory (Should not overwright anything but backup is recommended)
2.Overwright "sounds.txt" of module of your choice with the one included in the package.

Ok I know I should have never overwritten my sound files in the vanilla version but.... What I would like to know is wether there's a way to restore the vanilla files in a mod which uses the More Metal Sounds (in which case the sounds of the mod have been overwritten already by the mod maker). Is it enough to copy the ones in my native module and paste them in the mod?s sound folder?

I wonder if Checkmaty (the autor of this mod), still provide support for his mod.
It would be senseless to PM him because (according to his profil) he's inactive since July 12. Does his absence was planned (holyday, trip, ...) ? Do you people have some info ?

If Checkmaty gave up with M&B and mod, I might try to start & work on a new sound mod (only if I feel people want it). But if he's just away for a while and will be back someday, then I would abstain and moreover enjoy/support his current mod.

hey guys , i just want to ask how to make a custom sound mod working properly with crg.
i would make my own sound mod (in italian just for fun) but the only thing i can do is overwrite existent files and run it.
anyone can explain me what these number means ?

"man_grunt_pain_01.ogg 2592
man_die_01.ogg 2720
  "
..and if i want to add a custom ogg file i need to change some lines in the .txt file?
thx in advance

I tried the sound.txt that was posted fixed the battle sounds on the campaing map and the error messages but now i keep hearing horses whenever i move onto some place on the campaign map.

This is seriously frustrating.

I would appreciate any kind of help

Is there anyway i can manually change the horse whinning sound with the normal hooves :grin:

Problem fixed itself...

ionuttzu said:
Can someone tell me how to get it working properly for cRPG, when I try to play mp the second I spawn I get spammed with error messages(it's about the whistle sound) even with the new sound.txt.Any help?

EDIT: Just read the post above mine. Good show x)
~~

It's the whistle.

I asked the server to whistle because I realized it might've been the problem.

There was red scrolling across my screen for the next 2 straight minutes.

I think this mod has a whistle sound in it, too, which is conflicting with the cRPG whistle. So I guess when we find the file, deleting it will solve the issue.

Highest respect for the ammount of effort you've put into this and the motivation to keep going impresses me, i wasn't a fan sadly, but there was one thing i very muchly so enjoyed... the deep sounds of the horses feet... creates fear! can you rap up a little package just based on the horse? pweaseee :razz:

Back
Top Bottom