B Other More Metal Sound Mod V2.2 for 1.010/1.011 & Warband 1.105+ *Updated 6/19/10

Users who are viewing this thread

I use this mod, but I keep getting errors like whenever I strike at a wooden door, it moos. Whenever my character swings, instead of a grunt, he starts talking about how he doesn't like manhunters.

hope the maker of the mood reads this...

the sounds seems to worked but when I'm running in the world map I keep herring the sound have tow parties or armies faithing in the world map, it seems like five at the same time,
after a awhile it goes away but when a star moving again it comes back HELPP!!!

EDIT: Fix problem, need to use the Warband sound folder

I am in the process of adding your mod to Rigale, I hope it will work, anyways, thank you so much for sharing.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,174213.0.html

This mode is awesome, sounds are really nice - could you please update and convert all sound files to wav format?

Hello!

I'm getting an error when trying to play this in cRPG mod, error says following;
unledqwj.png

please help! I use M&B Warband : 1.134 i just seen the repository site, and see that the version i downloaded is outdated, is there a new patch or a hotfix? thanks in advance!

Did you make sure to replace the sounds.txt file with the mods' in the CRPG Folder?

Sometimes you get RGL errors because your computer can't handle it, although I think this is only replacing the original sounds with new sounds.

When i replaced the Sound.txt file with your new one, it disabled almost all game sounds. the only things i heard where (in battle) yells, screams, and (off battle) the quest completed sound. i must have done something wrong, any ideas

can someone upload the soundpack and give me the link? the MP links dont work  :cry:and i cant play these game without the awesome sounds...
thanks.
edit: this one works. found it with google  :wink:
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1044

hello
    I successfully downloaded the sounds pack from the first page to my computer.  I followed the warband directions (last set) which includes extracting the new sounds to the original sounds file and overwriting the "sounds.txt" with the new included one.  However, there are three (or four?) "sounds.txt" files in various positions, and each one I try to overwrite says "access denied."  I'm running the program as administrator access, and there is only one account (administrator).  I even tried disabling the admin access only, and no avail. 

Is the sounds.txt in question in the module>>sounds folder, or just the sounds.txt in the module folder only?  And, the big one, why does it say access is denied? 

Thank you very much for your time and patience

I Have downloaded and installed your Sound mod and I must say I'm impressed... Thank you... I have just one question... When I replace the original module_sounds.py with your and try to build module, an error pops out about a sound which is played when a flag is captured(in warband multiplayer)
The thing is, I downloaded MBW 1.143, and module system 1.143, and started making a somewhat better multiplayer mod... I really want this into my module and everything works perfectly except this little thing... Even if I just replace the original sounds.txt with your, the same error occurs.
And... Can I use this in my own module, I'm just about to upload it to the repository?

Back
Top Bottom