B Other More Metal Sound Mod V2.2 for 1.010/1.011 & Warband 1.105+ *Updated 6/19/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Flash Vium said:
Ilwuen said:
I installed this mod in both optional way but I can't hear any difference in the sounds. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried editing the line in your module.ini that normally says "scan_module_sounds = 0" to 1? It's mentioned in the readme and on the first page as well.

Yes, I've done that. Is just that the change isn't drastic enough to notice?

I think the changes are awesome and very noticeable, but of course to each his own. Are you sure you've installed it correctly, though? I mean, you're not just hearing the native sounds?

Try reinstalling it. Remember to use the right sounds.txt

Hey man, great work. I remember the sounds from earlier mods in M&B but didn't knew exactly from where they were.
Thanks for your contribution.

Just want to add a small thing that gave me issues on installing and I see lots of people having this:
When copying the file sound.txt into the module directory, copy the file from 'warband' directory inside the archive and not the one from the root of the archive!!! That gives the issues.

Thanks again.

Nothing productive to add, just that this is my all time favorite cosmetic mod for M&B. It makes battles sound sooo much better, which does more for the atmosphere than any one set of visual changes. Thanks!

Yeah some other screams than what is included, some of them sound terrible in my opinion so I use the original voices. Otherwise this mod is perfect.  :grin:

Hye there...

i really love ur mod after hear it.. but i got problem when try to use it.. i 4low all instruction carefully.. both method i tried..

when i start the game it crash.. it said..

capturendd.jpg

so please anyone help me.. i really want 2 use it...

im playing M&B Warband 1.125

-Window 7 ultimate x64
-Intel core 2 duo E8400
-Nvidia Geforce 9500GT
-Ram 4G

Finally i managed to used tis mod & i really luv it..  :grin:

the sound in battle become more enjoy & real (almost..)..

it just the sound of foot step when walk in castle.. even walk on hard stone it sound like walking on wood..

others are great... now really enjoy to go battle...  :cool:

tanx 4 the great mod.. hope the will be update & improvement..

my warband on the map makes the sound of a bloody battle taking place. horribly annoying, is it common?

IMANU said:
my warband on the map makes the sound of a bloody battle taking place. horribly annoying, is it common?

Yes it's common but only when you put the wrong sounds.txt in Warband.  Take a look in the archive again or read the instructions.

sound loop then CTD after random sword hits on enemy w/v1.130

UPDATE:

Sorry, false alarm..... I did a fresh warband install and it's actually an issue with v1.130 and Steam
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,132410.0.html

1.130 added new sounds to the game.

is this mod still compatible with the patch or do i have to wait for the next release?

kuauik said:
possum said:
1.130 added new sounds to the game.

is this mod still compatible with the patch or do i have to wait for the next release?
yes new sounds,but only music for multiplayer

sorry, dont understand what you are trying to tell me  :???:

yes new sounds:  there are new sounds but the mod is still compatible?

music for multiplayer: thats ok, the mod adds only sounds.

It still works for me no problem. It's possible that there could be an issue, but I haven't noticed any since the new patches.

Just make sure you install it correctly, unlike most other people in this thread :grin: ( I still think the archive should be packed differently, to avoid all that confusion )

Back
Top Bottom