Status
Not open for further replies.
it's good to know they know good hygiene - they're shaven :grin:

(why are they using roman shields?)

Merlkir said:
it's good to know they know good hygiene - they're shaven :grin:

(why are they using roman shields?)

Those are interesing assessments.

Furthermore, why are they all covered in baby oil? Cant help but feel there are some freaky things going on :razz:

I guess MTW2 auto assigns gloss?

:grin: I doubt the gesaetae would waste good oil, but it's a cool thing if you're fighting naked, gladiators did it to make it harder for the enemy to grab them...

:grin: if you look closely, it's probably rigged to the legs, so it's most probably dangling back and forth as they run :grin: the guy to the right almost looks like he's..well, ready for some action. :grin:

But seriously...this is great. Not that I need to see some man meat, but it's ridiculous how games always cover this with loincloth or something...

I think there's a rather 'decent' reason for loincloths! :shock:

Seriously, I'm sure users truly do not want to check out virtual man-meat.

What a warped world we live in!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"...Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect," [1 Peter 3:15]

thomsuurmond said:
Are you still working on this mod?
This mod rocks!

Actually it's turn into a damnable offense  :roll:

Native M&B models being used without permission, items from TK being used without permission. I can only imagine where many of those other models came from. He had only permission to use items from .960 268 B.C.

Banzai when you read this, that means you will not have rights to the new models and textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom