Best-dressed Warrior

Users who are viewing this thread

mcwiggum said:
Empire troops obvs.  :roll:
latest

That's fantasy, but admitedly, their looks are pretty decent as far as real life goes. At least for infantry.

Wellenbrecher said:
See the post above mine and maybe refresh your white people humour license at some point.

Thing is he said floating googles rather than goggles- until you mentioned it I assumed he meant he was getting some sort of 'image not found' page with a Google brand on it  :smile:

Overgaul from Multiplayer. Made an account just and only to troll, that mature pillar of our community. Banned for not brushing his teeth. Sorry for the off-topic.

ww1 british soldiers.

rC5hFe2.jpg
OLEcd1S.jpg
fdXqOBB.jpg

ww1 swedish soldiers.

JKkbRqa.jpg
Z9A2CJb.jpg
(not many images of swedish)

prussian landwehr during napoleonic wars
u85rZiR.jpg

and now some swaggy brunswick soldiers
j1LpvCS.jpg

Holy **** I was wondering where that was for a couple months now. Lost it after I switched computers (had it saved somewhere) and couldn't find it on the internet again.

459px-Jose_bonifacio_de_andrada.jpg

434px-Calixt33.jpg

Jose Bonifácio, studied in France, invited by another Europeans countries to study and work there for it's brilliant mind, while in France, saw the French Revolution and later, fought against France in the invasion of Portugal during the Napoleonic Wars
Even later, "helped" (more likely to "did most of the work") the  Independence of Brazil.

Back
Top Bottom