Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Knights, Dukes & Archdukes, galloping in the Night...

cavalry_at_night.jpg

(Background from Panoramic Mod)

SanDiego said:
Oh my gd, this is so atmospheric :shock:
Moar!

I just love it when a battle starts and you get, like, transported into such an atmosphere.

Also, I had the chance once to get foggy weather for some days, and battles were like this:

charge_the_fog.jpg

I had to resize, because of all the annoying body count on the left.
Now, when you know that my opponent was DKs... Wow, I shivered. I lost the battle and had to run, but it was worth it.

brouillard_cavalerie.jpg

Gosh, I love the fog.

brouillard_charge.jpg

This one was a very spectacular moment, too...
I just wish I had it better framed. Although I was using the Ctrl+F9 (slow motion) cheat, an instant later it was a mess.

Lord Samuel said:
I just wish I had it better framed. Although I was using the Ctrl+F9 (slow motion) cheat, an instant later it was a mess.

Use Ctrl+F11, or F10. One of the two. It freezes the frame. Hit it again to resume. It's basically a pause button.

Yeah, this is because my PC still runs with wood - it can't stand any additional graphical details which aren't neccessary. I'm just happy that I can have unlimited corpses as long as I don't attack a city  :roll:

I got rid of the last of the DKs last night. Nicked all their best armour, weapons and horses and sieged their final castle.
mb6.jpg

Those helmets might be super strong, but they also look super daft.

So, just a few screens from my ongoing campaign

Fighting Great Khan Sanjar (notice the Obudshaers in the 4.th pic, tough guys  :mrgreen:)

My favourite background+skybox
Xerina lost her horse and.. well I don't really want to think about it. Makes my head hurt  :wink:
And some random shots

aragorn_vs_steppe_bandits.jpg

On this picture, Aragorn (center) is about to deliver his very special medicine.

steppe_bandits.jpg

Uh-oh, looks like some Steppe Bandits are after my scalp.

sea_raider.jpg

Tough Sea Raider finally found his match.

mb8.jpg

Pellagus and his advisors at Jelkala.

mb9.jpg

Pellagus often lets his troops have fun. Here we see them mopping up the remains of a Nord war party.

mb10.jpg

The Dirty Two-Dozen, made up mostly of companions and rescued prisoners.

Back
Top Bottom