Can some one help

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azurus

Recruit
When i have downloaded land of eternal youth and try to play it his came:

"unable to open  unable to open file: commonres/human_anim.brf" :?: :?:
And i have download the mod to times????

Need help

Also got the same problem, whit several mods, even when they sayd it was for version 1.011 :evil: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!:

and once when i downloaded an older version to play that mod it sayd a error whit the cursor or somethin :cry:

WATCH OUT FOR FLYING PIGS!

dragonyox said:
Also got the same problem, whit several mods, even when they sayd it was for version 1.011 :evil: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!:

and once when i downloaded an older version to play that mod it sayd a error whit the cursor or somethin :cry:

I know that you are eight years old, but please use spell check before posting. It will save your and our time...

Kolba said:
dragonyox said:

I know that you are eight years old, but please use spell check before posting. It will save your and our time...

im not eight its just that im a norwegian!   :neutral:            and it works now anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom