Archive: Modeller/Texturer needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolba

Because I have very little modelling/texturing skills I ask you for help. If someone could make some models and textures for mod, I'll be grateful. What are my requirements for modeller:

- Must know how to model or texture. I don't want any graphical wonders, but a simple, looking nice, model of needed thing, is what I need.
- Should have some free time for work.
- Should show progress on forum.

And that's everything. If you want to be my new modeller just PM me or write here and I'll see what can I do. Below is the link to thread, where are all needed items listed:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,61163.15.html

As I said, I'll be grateful if someone will choose one of items and make it :grin:.

Thanks,
Kolba

Thanks for models Gedus. They're looking very cool, but you need to improve some textures :razz:.

Gedus_Master's models have a kilt-like piece of clothing, though I could be mistaken (my glasses are broken and I'm waiting for my new pair to arrive). I thought these were models you were using. Just wished to note it. Kilts were an invention of specific highland clans, mostly from the Scottish Isles, in response to the cold in the late medieval period (though, even then, they weren't really exceedingly popular till later). They took the traditional Gaelic cloak or mantle (the brat), and made it longer, thicker, and heavier, to keep warm. However, the increased weight made it cumbersome to fight in, so they began to wrap it around their body in battle. It originally would've probably looked more like a robe than anything. Point simply being though, kilts weren't part of Gaelic clothing yet, and wouldn't be for centuries. Gaels mostly wore long shirts and kept their legs bare unless they were laborers, who wore shorts or trousers with a shirt. Cloaks, depending on their length, the colors used, and the number of colors, displayed the societal rank of a person (but had nothing to do with tribe or clan; 'tartan' is a near modern invention).

Here is a pictish hatchet number 11 on that pic you had there, just felt like modellig something and did the axe, its yours if you want it.  :roll:

pictish_hatchet.jpg

Looks like Osgiliath from TLD!  :smile:

Just kidding. Anyway, very nice model. You should post it here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,61163.15.html

Regards,
Kolba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom