Gonna make me some hardtack...

Users who are viewing this thread

Morbo said:
I baked some brownies a few months ago and I have no regrets!

Baking tasty stuff is always a good way to impress the wimmins...though prolly the best still is being able to make a mean tiramisu.
Why impress them when you can hit them over the head with a Mammoth bone and drag them back to your cave for sex?

--quoth he as he bottled up his freshly-made custard :lol:

Outta mammoth bones. :sad:

S'pose I could try pelting them with failed brownies though, or a frozen tiramisu might make for a formidable club too.

Morbo said:
Outta mammoth bones. :sad:

S'pose I could try pelting them with failed brownies though, or a frozen tiramisu might make for a formidable club too.
So that's why 13 Spider Bloody Chain needs hardtack. This thread's mystery has been solved :lol:

Yes, for clubbing my many concubines into submission.  :razz:

Well, I've mixed the dough and preheated the oven, and the hardtack's a bakin'. Only problem is, I don't know how to use this particular oven very well (it's a dorm oven), so after preheating the oven to 400, I tried to lower the temperature down to 325, but now it's preheating again with the dough inside...hrm...

Well, it's been baking just fine, except that the dough's gotten a bit puffy, hmm...the flour's not self rising, so I guess I didn't poke the holes in the dough thoroughly enough.

13 Spider Bloody Chain said:
And why would making hardtack be away to counter gender ambiguity? I just feel like trying out some hardtack  :lol:

I meant that puttering around the kitchen with an apron and flour all over your face, making sweet things, may be perceived as not acting normatively masculine, hence to turn it into a masculine activity, one might try to make something rugged and unpalatable (typically eaten by soldier, sailors, adventurers etc), thus "performing masculinity".

EDIT: Or, the more understandable less analytical version:
Sir Saladin said:
"I'm going to try baking some **** like iron rations because I'm too tough to eat soft bread."

[me=Cymro]slowly backs away from Alex[/me]

Shortbread is definitely the easiest thing to bake. 3:2:1 proportions of flour, butter, and sugar, mixed then placed in a tray and baked. Proportionality mean you can make a part synchronise with how much of a fatty you are: µg, kg or megagrams are likely choices.

Right. Don't club your many concubines into submission to hard, else they may not be sufficiently alive to submit afterwards.

Huh....maybe it's because it's my first time baking it, but the hardtack's not that great for clubbing women into having sex with me hard. I was expecting something almost inedible, seeing how hardtack's been nicknamed "sheet iron" and "moral dullers", but it's just...very crunchy, nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom