Looking for Xerina

Users who are viewing this thread

So, Xerina is M&B's version of Xena? The reason I am looking for her is because she defeated me and won the tournament, breaking my winning streak. She shall be hired and appointed my seige captain, meaning she can run up the ladder while I cower below. I tried a search, but because everyone likes to mention their companion stories, search doesn't do well. Btw, chakkra turns up NO results.

So, where can I find Xerina and what do you think of her?

Rivacheg Raid said:
What? Weren't we able to hire her in .808? So instead of her fighting for me she will forever be a thorn in my side.  :eek:
I definitely taught her a lesson in the tournament, so far no losses, and I see her plenty, STuck a lance in her mouth plenty of times and I don't mean taht kind of lance you pervurts.

I never had seen her in taverns even though she was in tournaments.
sometimes I see my own companions in tournaments.

Im not a bad player, Im pretty good.

She once wtfpwned my level 15 character, when I had a 2h weapon, and 1 of my team mates. I have no idea how. I smacked the living crap out of her while she killed my mate, and then turned around and gave me a 50 point kiss in the face. Go figure.

There is also the male version of Xerina... Kradius...Kardus... anyway i don't remember his name. He was whacking me 3 times with a 2h when i was barely able to hit him 1 time. I guess its all in the proficiency..  :???:

Hmm. Kradius was challenging me, and this was on tier 6 where he had a shield and I was one hit away from eating arena dirt. He went down fast, though. Xerina, however, cracked my shield in half and I swear she has faster weapon speed. I was so angry at her winning the tournament I forgot what weapon she used. Skank.

Xerina is a ****ing beast. She runs almost as fast as those tourny mounts. She actually won me because I couldn't swing my sword in time and my mount couldn't break into a gallop in time. Yes, I've certainly fallen for her. Second to Ymira of course.

Wait, what were we talking about?

LordMutaz said:
I definitely taught her a lesson in the tournament, so far no losses, and I see her plenty, STuck a lance in her mouth plenty of times and I don't mean taht kind of lance you pervurts.

Sigged.

I'm pretty sure she's tougher than Dranton and Kradus (the other two professional gladiators).  She's the only one that's ever unhorsed me in a fair joust; thrust her lance out just in time so it's length was longer than my couched one, which is actually a tactic historically used by knights in tourneys, though it was supposedly extremely difficult to pull off.

I'd hire her. 

Xerina has:
42 levels
5 Ironflesh
5 Power Strike
4 Power Draw
8 Athletics
6 Riding
3 Shield
~300 in each proficiency

Better than kings and lords.

I want her.

Xerina is often one of the last one standing but until now, i don't have trouble with her. Kradius on the other hand is always following me arround. Maybe its because i play female :wink:

Locke said:
Caliburn said:
I'd hire her. 
I'd hit that.

Seriously though, it would be awesome to mod her as a companion. *wink wink*

damn right Locke.....but Lady Belir....shes fooking hawt :grin: i like getting quests from her......who knows...maybe my guy will get laid when she's "devoted" to him....who knows ?

X-Warrior-X said:
Locke said:
Caliburn said:
I'd hire her. 
I'd hit that.

Seriously though, it would be awesome to mod her as a companion. *wink wink*

damn right Locke.....but Lady Belir....shes fooking hawt :grin: i like getting quests from her......who knows...maybe my guy will get laid when she's "devoted" to him....who knows ?
She sleeps at my town, but I gave her a chastity belt, break through that fool.
Robin Hood Men in Tights Quote-
"its and everlast!"
you might as well hump your computer monitor, if thats what your thinking about during a video game, its the most action you'll get for a while kiddo, for me i'll wait til i'm married, then i'll go to my cow for all the Milk I want "heh heh"

Back
Top Bottom