Error in German version

Users who are viewing this thread

Bismarck

Knight
Hi,

I am at the moment busy with a correction of the German translation for Mount&Blade and some people have reported a real weird bug and I don't know how to fix it.

When you get the mission to go to a lord, the game says where he is: He was last seen in the wilderness near X, where X is the name of the nearest castle/town/village.
Now the name of the location doesn't show up. The game says: He was last seen in the wilderness near .
The name is missing and the mission can't be completed. It does work with the English version though.

How can I fix this error?

Here is the entry from the German game_menue file:

qstr_{s2}_{reg3?was:is}_t|{s2} {reg3?war:ist} auf dem Weg nach {s3} und {reg3?: im Moment} wohl in der Nähe von {s4}.
qstr_{s2}_{reg3?was:is}_i|{s2} {reg3?war:ist} in der Wildnis und {reg3?: im Moment} wohl in der Nähe von {s4}.

This is a bunch of related stuff from quick_strings.csv in new_language template. German version has it in game_menus.csv?? Weird  :shock:
Code:
qstr_{s2}_{reg3?was:is}_t|{s2} {reg3?was:is} travelling to {s3} and {reg4?she:he} {reg3?was:should be} close to {s4}{reg3?: at the moment}.
qstr_{s2}_{reg3?was:is}_i|{s2} {reg3?was:is} in wilderness and {reg4?she:he} {reg3?was:should be} close to {s3}{reg3?: at the moment}.

Back
Top Bottom