the OSP - Open Source Project

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorkenlol said:
How do I do that? Just press the Refresh button next to Reset? I've been trying to figure this out for weeks.
Yep.
Vilhjalmr said:
Is it just me, or is the show length thing broken?
Yeah, I think that bit is broken. Unfortunately. Because it means you pretty much have to shoot the dark for lengths.

Llew2 said:
Sorkenlol said:
How do I do that? Just press the Refresh button next to Reset? I've been trying to figure this out for weeks.
Yep.

It doesn't work for me. I opened a BRF I don't use, opened the rotate window, set the X to 100 and then pressed Rotate and then Refresh, no change. I also tried with and without the Lock thing checked.

Llew2 said:
Sorkenlol said:
Llew2 said:
You sure you have the latest version of BRFedit? Just tried it again and it works for me.

I have BRF Edit 0.8.9, that the latest?
Far as I know, yeah. Don't know what your prob is.  :???:

Alright, strange then.. Do I have to set the numbers above Scale to 0? They're at 100 by default when you open the rotate window. Also should Sub-Meshes be checked? Is there any certain options I must use in BRFEdit? Everything is at default.

By the way, does anyone know how to put the rrr_ weapons from the weapon pack in the game? The RRR weapons have 2 of each mesh, I assume I have to merge them somehow, one of the meshes have the hilt, the other has the blade, how should I go about merging them? Do I need some kind of program or is it possible in BRF edit?

The second set of numbers is what you edit. The first set is scale, the second is rotate, the third is translate.
BRF.png

I'm not sure about the Raptor weapons.

Still don't work, must be something wrong with my BRFEdit, I'll reinstall it and try. Thanks for the help though!

Hey, I searched the forums so many times and can't find any help. I keep getting get_object failed for texture earthenvmap. When i place load_module_resource = (blah blah) at the bottom, I get get_object failed for texture weapon_james.

[quote author= link=topic=45554.msg1290481#msg1290481 date=1225944865]
Still don't work, must be something wrong with my BRFEdit, I'll reinstall it and try. Thanks for the help though!
[/quote]

Hi Sorkenlol,
I have got the same problem, BRFEdit (0.8.95) rotate utility does not work, the reinstall didn't help. I found an alternative solution : export the mesh you are working on to an .obj file, then import it. While importing, a BRFEdit proposes to flip X axis, don't do it ! When imported, the mesh is rotated to a new position. Delete the old mesh because both are present.
It works for some meshes and not for others. e.g. in OSP_Polearmes.brf it works for pop_.. and not for rrr_...
I hope it would help, good luck.

Gluck has returned after almost a year or so (I think) post Hard Driver Crash ... and yes you are more than welcome to use my Maces Pack (if you have not already).. I am searching for the CD that has my Never Released Mace Pack Ver 2.0 If i come up with it you are more than welcome to use it as well....

Good Luck with the Mod!

Gluck

i found it i guess. The steps are ok, the problem is the number in some swords, at least the 2 i try, the degree is 135. rotate it 135º and it should work

Back
Top Bottom