Can't find Murderer

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, Iam new to Mount & Blade and i got a quest that i shall hunt down a murderer. Well i found another topic about this theme, but the tips there didnt help me to find the person.

The town is called "Tshibtin" and looks like this

Can anyone help me?

look around the back of buildings, in sheds, etc. for a nervous man.  He will be standing still with a sword on his belt.  Talk to him, kill him, and your quest will be complete.  This also only happens during the day.

Sometimes they hide well--up on a hill by the windmill, etc.

One thing I learned while playing last night (by talking to the Village Elder) is that the villains aren't around after dark.  He suggested I come back in the daytime.  Sure enough, I camped outside the village and returned in the morning and he was easy to find.

This same thing happened to me, and I couldn't find him.

I searched everywhere around the village.

It was the same village too.

Without the game active I can only give some tips:
  • Come during the day, at night he isn't there.
  • If you really can't find him leave the village and reenter.

Sometimes the murderer is better hidden, I found him
  • standing by a mill on a neaby hill
  • standing in a small shed
  • standing tucked away in a corner
  • standing out in the open (still out of direct sight)
In the last case he once was mixed up with two other peasants so I could only see him after I reentered the village.

sometimes he stands near a field of fruit trees or whatever, way outside the village. cant find him in the village? look outside for "cultivated areas"

also, sometimes, he is right in the middle, defying logic

Oskatat said:
sometimes he stands near a field of fruit trees or whatever, way outside the village. cant find him in the village? look outside for "cultivated areas"

also, sometimes, he is right in the middle, defying logic
:grin: Sometimes the best place to hide is right under your enemies' noses, because they wouldn't think to sniff there....

there is a difference betwen "mixing in the crowd" and "being the only one in the village to carry a sword" logic

He's bugging for me in that village.  Keeps appearing off the map.  Any suggestions?

The quest for finding a Nervous Man in Tshibtin is definitely bugged, mine spawned off the far corner of the map... I can just barely see him, and shooting at him does nothing until I can speak to him (which I can't since he's outside the playable area).  He always seems to spawn in that same spot, too... basically the only thing you can do is not take the quest in the first place, but at this point you'll just have to take a rep hit with whatever lord asked you to kill him.  Good news is, I've only noticed this bug in the town of Tshibtin.  All the others I've hunted Nervous Men in seem to work fine.

Back
Top Bottom