Mount&Blade Version 1.011 is ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that could make it more like Christmas in Sept. would be snow and a fat man in a red and white suit.... :smile:

Yippie!!! I got it!  Now I have to wait to get home from work to install it from my thumb drive. :smile:

congratulations, friends. i wasn't on the team of supporters right from the start, but more than two years which i spent on this forums made me really feel like i'm somehow mystically linked to the creation of this great game, even if just as a witness.. thank you for this experience, thank you for this game. good luck to you in all your further enterprises and god watch over you.

I am happy now. Downloading, and canceling my fridaynight plans.

Grrr, I can't get this message posted, during my tries, three four six seven eight eleven more replies got through. dl makes my forum cry (though it may do so on my account)

A truly exceptional game that I hope gets the recognition it deserves and helps fund any further projects that Taleworlds decides to undertake. It was really a pleasure beta testing this game all the way from the .6xx versions and watching the game evolve. I can honestly say that I have never played a video game more than this one.

Best Wishes
Ahadhran

Thank you very much for developing an awesome game, and for providing the module systems for awesome mods to develop. :wink: Now, we need a torrent, Or filefront is gonna die...

I am not sure who has waited this more, you at Taleworlds, or me.

But I have really to thank you for the ride.

I hope we shall see more versions from you, I hope we can still sometime party about a new version, like we have done for few years in the past.

I hope, that this doesn't mean end.

I hope, that you haven't nerfed my favourite axe.

There's actually quite lot of things I hope like the last one, but I shall not list them here, to make this less nostalgic post.

Thank You!

I feel like crying ^^'

Thats great! Thank you Armagan, Ipek and all others! I have been lurking here since 0.7xx, and this is a great day for gaming, it has been very unique experience to follow the developement of this great game. I have played Mount & Blade at least hundred hours, more than any other game ever(ok, maybe Ultima V when I was 14) and it's still as fun as the first time. So thanks and good luck for the future!

ARGH! I Can't post this. Warning - while you were typing X new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. Please chance the forum software, thats the most stupid feature ever!

To quote myself:

Lord Sami said:
Oh my dear God! This is the day I've been waiting for years, and now that it's finally here... I'm speechless! Words cannot express my joy and gratitude, but still:

Thankyou Armagan, and the entire development team for this magnificent game,
thankyou for letting us be a part of this long and exciting process,
and of course, the best of luck to you! May fortune grant you great sale numbers and an even more devoted fan base!

Thankyou.

It has been a long, incredible and amazingly fun ride. It's downloading as I speak, and all I can think about is how unbelievably awesome you guys are.
Thank you, Armagan and devs

Thanks Armagan and ever one else who help make the game, I've been here since some were in  .700 :grin:

This is the best game I have ever played I glad to be a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom