Mount&Blade Version 1.011 is ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyyini said:
Why are people excited about a patch that's however many months old?  :???:
Perhaps they were frozen back during .751 and were recently unfrozen to discover 1.011 has been released for a while.

skuddabloke said:
I love this Mount and Blade. i have been playing it for years. however v1.011 wont work on my computer. sometimes it comes up with an error when i attempt to enter a battle - C++ Runtime Library - i have no idea what that means. another problem is when i actually get in to a battle sometimes the game will shut down showing the error report which requires you to either send an error report or dont send. if anyone can help me i would be most greatful! i must play this game!

I thought i was the only one who had that problem even though my game once worked fine. I hope anyone knows how to fix it.

Kritzo said:
skuddabloke said:
I love this Mount and Blade. i have been playing it for years. however v1.011 wont work on my computer. sometimes it comes up with an error when i attempt to enter a battle - C++ Runtime Library - i have no idea what that means. another problem is when i actually get in to a battle sometimes the game will shut down showing the error report which requires you to either send an error report or dont send. if anyone can help me i would be most greatful! i must play this game!

I thought i was the only one who had that problem even though my game once worked fine. I hope anyone knows how to fix it.

The support board is over here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,6.0.html

Uh... Not sure if this is a good thing or not, but Eset SmartSecurity gave me the following report...

Time: 06/04/2009 01:49:04
Source: HTTP filter
file:http://download.taleworlds.com/mountandblade_1011_setup.exe
found:a variant of Win32/Packed.Themida application
Action:connection terminated - quarantined
UsSer account:SOANOS\Soanos
Description: Threat was detected upon access to web by the application: C:\Program Files\Opera\opera.exe.

I guess this is just a false alert I got from my Antivirus program, but I thought I'd ask. I don't think this is actually infected, just letting you know. The heuristics of this application seem to be a bit uptight.

SoanoS said:
found:a variant of Win32/Packed.Themida application  
Themida is the copy protection system used on M&B. I've seen reports of it being incorrectly flagged by a few antivirus programs, but I thought they'd all sorted out that false positive a long long time ago. Apparently not.

Boyyini said:
Why are people excited about a patch that's however many months old?  :???:

Wait... there's a patch? Oh what the hell!

Hehe... I wish they could apply the patch to my Steam game. Steam always has the wrong version of games and some wont even patch unless it's done through their system. Seems silly.

But damn fine job Dev's with the game. I never can say enough good things about Mount & Blade.

Archonsod said:
The steam serial key will work with the version downloadable from this site.

Yeah defeats the purpose I suppose of having the Steam game. :razz: If I had known I would run into issues long ago I wouldn't have gotten it through Steam. I've since purchased it via disc too... but little sense in changing formats now until something big changes.

Lord Shields said:
Wait... there's a patch? ... I wish they could apply the patch to my Steam game.
As far as I know the Steam version has now been updated to 1.011 (the newest version). A lot of people on the Steam forums were complaining about their 1.010 saves not being compatible.

Darian said:
Lord Shields said:
Wait... there's a patch? ... I wish they could apply the patch to my Steam game.
As far as I know the Steam version has now been updated to 1.011 (the newest version). A lot of people on the Steam forums were complaining about their 1.010 saves not being compatible.

Wow... now I can REALLY say... "Wait... there's a patch"... because I never knew they applied one to my Steam game. :razz: I just checked the version number after seeing your post and apparently they did bring it to 1.011. Now hopefully they keep it up to date.

i hope u guys make a great improvement on the next version because this game is still Very incomplete and has room for much more investment in some areas and improvements. u should get some game play from the native expansion mod, because that mod is adding many useful things and improving really much the game play. sieges are also still very incomplete, u should had something like a ram, and not only one siege tower or one lader because i get stuck with my army many many times... still ure doing a great job but remember there's always room for more! and please don't mind taking time releasing a new version but mind taking mutch time improving everything this game is getting great and great!

[Marine_7]POR] said:
i hope u guys make a great improvement on the next version because this game is still Very incomplete and has room for much more investment in some areas and improvements. u should get some game play from the native expansion mod, because that mod is adding many useful things and improving really much the game play. sieges are also still very incomplete, u should had something like a ram, and not only one siege tower or one lader because i get stuck with my army many many times... still ure doing a great job but remember there's always room for more! and please don't mind taking time releasing a new version but mind taking mutch time improving everything this game is getting great and great!

---^
whatever he says, he speaks truly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom