(BI) Barbarian Invasion (Version .15) 3 NEW QUESTS Warband (1.34)

Should the Arena quest include:

• A fight with Titus Pullo to win the Rudius?

Votes: 69 18.8%
  • A slave execution

Votes: 71 19.3%
  • Animals

Votes: 78 21.3%
  • Player vs multiple Gladiators?

Votes: 73 19.9%
  • Fight against captured enemies of Rome? (ie: toss some barbs in the area to see how they fair)

Votes: 76 20.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Jord,

We are tweaking the mod for now.. It was released for you guys to kick around until we can port it to 1.0+ 
Unfortunately we have to wait for the module system to be released.  I will add some pics and ideas this weekend for you to chew on.  I have been pretty busy lately.  In the meantime feel free to download and play.  Again, it is a work in progress.. so there are a number of things that will be reworked. :wink:

Emperor_Danny said:
SPQR said:
Lord Kosmos: Thanks for helping me to clarify the established time setting for some folks. :wink:  

NewRomans: Not yet my friend.  We are all waiting for the new module system to be published.  Once that happens..it shouldn't be too long.

Ok so that is an inacurate mod... Too pity  :lol: that sounded promising, now it died for me!  :neutral:

It's not inaccurate, it just doesn't give a timeframe. It might begin in 394 for all you know.

SPQR said:
Jord,

We are tweaking the mod for now.. It was released for you guys to kick around until we can port it to 1.0+ 
Unfortunately we have to wait for the module system to be released.  I will add some pics and ideas this weekend for you to chew on.  I have been pretty busy lately.  In the meantime feel free to download and play.  Again, it is a work in progress.. so there are a number of things that will be reworked. :wink:

Ok sweet az Thanks SPQR. Sorry for giving you trouble man.
I wish I could download it but I can't open .rar folders :???:

I know everyone is still waiting for the module system to come out.. Unfortunately we are still waiting..  :smile:
Of course you cannot blame the A-team, since they have done a phenomenal job up to this point.

I will probably release a quick fix for BI in the meantime.

The next release will be in a couple days and include:

1) Map fix (Waterways between the mainland and the island of Briton are now trafficable)

2) Destructible Castle/City Gates to add new flavor for sieges.

Ealabor is making some nice headway in the realm of new armor/ shield textures.. so I look forward to implementing them into BI as well. :wink:

rider said:
Emperor_Danny said:
SPQR said:
Lord Kosmos: Thanks for helping me to clarify the established time setting for some folks. :wink: 

NewRomans: Not yet my friend.  We are all waiting for the new module system to be published.  Once that happens..it shouldn't be too long.

Ok so that is an inacurate mod... Too pity  :lol: that sounded promising, now it died for me!  :neutral:

It's not inaccurate, it just doesn't give a timeframe. It might begin in 394 for all you know.

In that year the Byzantine Empire existed, mate... 330 is the founding of Constantinople and maybe the empire was still united but the Capital of it was Constantinople

Good catch Danny.  I forgot to post the map.. The answer to your questions is yes.  In version .2 the passage to both Briton and Ireland are travelable.  Although version .2 is not yet ready for download. Give me about 15 min and should have a picture of the map with enemy disposition.  Thanks again.

SPQR said:
Good catch Danny.  I forgot to post the map.. The answer to your questions is yes.  In version .2 the passage to both Briton and Ireland are travelable.  Although version .2 is not yet ready for download. Give me about 15 min and should have a picture of the map with enemy disposition.  Thanks again.

Which picture of the map? I don't understand... Thnks for the quik reply anyways

Danny,

I included a picture of the map on the 1st page.  It gives you an idea what the enemy disposition is and verifies that you can now travel to Ireland.

SPQR: Actually U used a ford for that eh? Actually can u find any Roman temples? I can help U in scening, if you want.... I can make pagan temples with native stuff but can you find me some Roman Temple stuff and houses as well to scene for U?

Sounds good Danny.  I will have to look around.. I haven't put too much thought into scenes yet..

In the meantime.. check out version .2 for BI.  Link will be on the first page within the next 15 min.

SPQR said:
Sounds good Danny.  I will have to look around.. I haven't put too much thought into scenes yet..

In the meantime.. check out version .2 for BI.  Link will be on the first page within the next 15 min.

I'll send you some scenes from my work as soon as possible. I have worked also in the scenes of the Great Lithuanian mod, you can see my work there... Actually, if you want me to work the scenes, please please put me in the credits.... thnks once more my friend...

Very true.  Ealabor is having some nice breakthroughs in the arena of textures and new models.  Have you seen them?  Once we get situated with 1.0 mod system we can begin on importing new and more realistic products.

Vymp, have you tried version .2 yet? 

Danny,

Thank you Danny for your support with BI. :smile:  I will definitely check out your work. 

Looking nice. I'll download it and play some time

The historical suggestions are coming, SPQR :grin:.

Sorry if I tire you SPQR, but I'll be really glad to see eastern romans as well... Actually... that may require to broke some hardcodes eh?

SPQR said:
Vymp, have you tried version .2 yet?

I installed it but no time to play , added new textures?

Actually I was the first to get it  :mrgreen:

By the way are the formations added?

Not yet. sorry.  I will get those in the next installment. :wink:
But.. in the meantime..have fun crashing down castle gates. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom