Pirate M&B 1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jhaerik said:
Off topic in a massive way... but seeing as everyone in the planet is in this post atm. Question..

Is there a guide anywhere that shows what character creation choices give which skills/stats? Never did quite figure that out lol.  Always just guessed over and over, and alt-f4'd.

there is a topic about it in The Aprretince guild about it... i'll try to find it for you

Stacy said:
Leandro1021DX said:
The Mercenary said:
Holy ****, 1.0's on the internet already?

yes it is... i have it and its awesome

You know if you said that on any big company like EA or something you would get banned and sued.

Well don't know if i would get sued even banned... i would get banned if i reveal the informations like how to get it, how to bypass passwords(if any  :mrgreen:)...

Leandro1021DX said:
MountainBlade said:
It's not pirating. We just got it early because we're special.

because we are special??  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:

not because we are special but because we are smart  :roll:... :?:

Same difference in my opinion.  Either way it wasnt pirating.

Jhaerik said:
Well, to be honest with you, as much as I love M&B. I wouldn't have paid $30 to play it 2 day's earlier anyway.  :grin:

see? thats true... we dont have to pay $30 again to play 3 or 2 days earlier... this is not pirating..

The thread regarding the so-called pirateing was closed. If you go through it, you can probably figure out where it was hosted, and who the leak was.

Armagan asked people who have it not to talk about it. So you should probably do that.

On a side note: The leaked version is full 1.0 -> you still need a serial to play = not pirating.

Sepher said:
The thread regarding the so-called pirateing was closed. If you go through it, you can probably figure out where it was hosted, and who the leak was.

Armagan asked people who have it not to talk about it. So you should probably do that.

On a side note: The leaked version is full 1.0 -> you still need a serial to play = not pirating.

Ok lock this thread... Sepher already explained it all... The leaked version is full 1.0 -> you still need a serial to play = not pirating.

I havent been on these forums for a long time..... Just came to see how 1.0 is doing (its 16th now).

Off-topic: What's your personal text supposed to mean Leandro? That Rhodoks are women? Because that's an insult to women. And is also somewhat sexist. Women are not always weak.

Stacy said:
I havent been on these forums for a long time..... Just came to see how 1.0 is doing (its 16th now).

I no, im not saying thats bad or anything, im just politley asking that you lock the thread.  :wink:

Havoc134 said:
Stacy said:

I no, im not saying thats bad or anything, im just politley asking that you lock the thread.  :wink:

Didnt know i could :razz: thats not usual for a forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom