Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Second tidbit:

The count's trophy case. From the top down: The helmets of four enemy nobles that the count slew all in a single battle. Next, an arrow which struck him in the chest in that same battle. No one know's why he kept that one but... Finally, the sword that he used in that battle.

OkiN, where do you get the "prison door" thing. You know, the gate? I have a few ideas for it.

Third tidbit. This is one of my favorites. It's the tournament armoury of Wercheg! This is red teams side. I am finished with the other side too, but due to the lack of a program that lets me take more than one screenshot at a time... I also duplicated the coat of arms on the other wall. Oh, yeah, and this place is autorized personel only. That's the reason for the grate. :smile:

I will surely win because my troops clearly have the advantage of higher ground:

EDIT: I clearly fail at posting images. What did I do wrong? :smile:

Fixed, oleppas hyvä -LL

The new possibilities with the bastard sword :smile:

Longest reaching 1 handed weapon~~~

(My character seen here in 1 of his combinations of armor/horse)

(3 Combinations are -

Mail hauberk, mail coif, mail gloves, mail boots, shield, bastard sword, & hunter

Plate armor, iron greaves, great helmet, mail gloves, shield, bastard sword, & warhorse

Black armor, black boots, black helmet, mail gloves, shield, bastard sword, & charger)

(Please note, the usage of ctrl+X was extreme during the period in which I purchased my equipment)

oooh look at how good my accuracy btw THIS IS A REAL SHOT

look at this one

then look at how far away i am in this one

i shuld post a movie of one of my battles cus i got good accuracy :grin:

nachoboy said:
i shuld post a movie of one of my battles cus i got good accuracy :grin:

You, boyo, have jack ****.

The enemy is obscured by the tip of my helmet, he's at the foot of the mountains on the other side of the map. He was the last enemy on the map and I was low on ammo. He was standing still and I hit him with my fourth try, then nailed him with three consecutive hits, finishing with a headshot. The shot difficulty is the forum record, shared with a few other members.

Don't double post.

And you're welcome to try and top that any day.

So as to not break my own rules, screenshots of my edit of the Rivacheg smithy. Enjoy.

This is what you see upon entering.

Directly to your right are the weapon racks.

Dibus' counter. Note the self-made wooden wall, created out of small tables. A stroke of genius, if I do say so myself. :razz:

Supply locker on the left, testing range on the right, surrounded by wooden walls. The one in the back is made out of tavern counters.

The forge, containing a hammer, anvil, a pair of work gloves, two WIP swords and a WIP bascinet. This area is composed of a side building, two battlements and a self-made brick wall made out of stone staircases.

View to the armor merchant's area.

Some poor-quality equipment lying on the floor, various head- and leg gear on the shelves. Better armors are hung up on the wall.

Overview from the back corner. Here we have a good view of the brick wall, identical to the one I added to Borcha's cell. The crême de la crême of the armors are composed into full suits and stood up to be admired. There's a mélee weapon test dummy on the right.

i posted one and right after i posted it i saw ur post so....... xD

i got another one here of my equipment

lol ingo, must be rush hour :wink: ... anyway here are a random one from me :smile:

oh and yes i am shooting at sumone :wink: if you look left on the pic small dot of a sea raider :razz:

I bought this helmet right before this battle, and was using a dinky leather cap before. It sure proved to be a worthwhile investment, wouldn't you say?

Back
Top Bottom