Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

This thread is for posting screenshots only, not idle chit-chat. Until you can produce the goods, keep your grubby little cursors away from the "reply" button!

Which in plain english means All posts without screens WILL be deleted -LL

Ok, now that that's sorted out, we can begin. I felt that now we have the super-cool new version (Hats off to Armagan and Ipek for that!), it's time for another screenshot thread. Post your snapshots from the realm of Calradia. All screenshots are accepted, be they humorous, demonstrative of your insurpassable skill or just plain awesome, as long as they're real screenshots (So no cheating!). I'll start.

A fierce cavalry battle rages amidst a blizzard in the heart of the merciless Vaegir tundra.

Knights charging through fog and snow.

Life in Calradia is life on the edge. This shot is from after a battle against some river pirates. I had been riding away from them, reloading my crossbow, when suddenly I found myself at the edge of this looming abyss. Imagine my horror; I was going full gallop, directly right to left from the point of view if this screenshot, when the cliff appeared out of the fog and I saw the certain death of my spirited charger right in front of me. I was able to rear my horse just in time but the experience has left me scarred for life.

Calradia's a fun place. Just don't be scared of heights...

Maybe this gives you a better idea.

Nearly rode full speed over that. :shock:

I wish there were better ways of taking screenshots than printscreen, otherwise I'd have a lot more. Here are two screenshots anyway, for those wondering what the new terrains look like:

The new arm method to increase your throwing range still needs some bugs worked out:

mantis6xe.png

calradiatotalwar6uu.png

With the advent of v. 0.700, the people of Calradia became even more bloodthirsty :grin: Lolz

Meanwhile my brave party of 7 is deliberating whether to join the excitement or not!

:cool:

A young huntress tracks her prey in a heavily forested valley.

That battle was the most fun I've had in a long time, I hunted down the forest bandits one by one and took them out with my bow and spear.

I tried to tell them not to come near me or i'd have to put an arrow in their gut.. Dumb bandits shoulda listened :razz:

mountblade2005-10-0319-43-53-65.jpg

ReepeR, you cheated. Nothing wrong with that, but I'd prefer keeping this thread for real screenshots only. Also, thumbnail large images, they're annoying as hell in the middle of a thread. Nair or someone, could you please do it for him?

General_Specific, first you host it somewhere, like Imageshack, then link it to this thread. Now stop posting here until you've done that, I don't want you cluttering up my thread with your rampant nubliness.

Our heroine was set upon by almost two score rabid sea raiders while she was hunting deer in a small wood, all by her lonesome. Needless to say that this was a bad move on the sea raiders' part.

Edit: Many thanks to Lost-Lamb for some much-needed pruning. Now remember everyone, screenshots only from now on and thumbnail large images unless you want that to happen all over again. I know I don't.

I redid Rivacheg Castle for the Project Detail Props thread. Count Mira now receives you in the combined armory/jailhouse of the Rivacheg garrison. Enjoy.

Upon entering the room, you're greeted with this view.

Directly to your right you'll see a weapon rack full of weapons, a couple of helmets, various arrows and a few bows, all just waiting to see action.

You'll then notice that in the name of decency the cell now includes a bunk (None too comfortable, though) and a few vessels for food and drink.

To the left of the cell there's some more equipment and another, smaller weapon rack.

There are a few more shields lying around, two of them next to the chest and candle leg.

A view to the jailer's table, note the falchions on the bench.

The jailer's table, now with a chair, food and drink, wall decorations and a barrel of ale in case the jug were to become empty.

Finally an overview of the room from behind the ale barrel.

Another Project Detail Props edit, this time I redid the Rivacheg tavern.

This is what you see upon entering.

A view of the central area with a few tables, stools and stuff for food and drink.

The back corner with a large chair for loners. Note the knife on the table, I also added one of those to the jailer's table.

A single table next to the storage area. This entrance is shut, the area is accessed from the other side (Or would be if it was open).

A view into the storage room.

The bar.

Speaking to Willow about a discount for my men. She doesn't seem receptive.

An overview of the room from behind some ale barrels. Willow doesn't approve, I'm kind of scared with these bladed weapons so close to her.

The count of Wercheg called me with a job yesterday. I decided to let you see the results of my efforts:

More tidbits are coming, and because i don't have a screenshot I'll just tell you that there is a chadelier above my guy. Hope you like my coat of arms!

Back
Top Bottom