Any real female armor mods out there?

Users who are viewing this thread

scifidaisy

Recruit
Hy everyone. Sorry if this is not appropriate. But I've searched and haven't found anything alike on the forums.
I was wondering if there are any mods or any intentions of making one which would have included some new female armor costumes. I mean real female armor, a bit more sexy, at least just a tease, you know... Wouldn't some variety fit well?
I admit I know nothing about programming and modelling. I've tried those once but I got too brainburned and concluded it was not for me. I prefer philology.
I think it would be a good idea to consider that some... well, at least some women could go for different battle suits, couldn't they? Those default armors are typically menlike, too... rough.  And not only women would prefer some more skin, what do you think guys? Hey, I'm not thinking about nude. I think you understand very well what I mean.
Or if someone could explain to me a step-by-step procedure on how to do it, an easy way, I could try again and make something myself (although I prefer not, I know I'm not good and would only waste my time and nerves).
Thank you.

im supprised somone hasnt made a nude female mod with naughty clothnig and borthels. in a lot of ways im very much gald they havent.

waraelm said:
... a nude female mod
Well, the Guardians Party comes damned close  :smile:

A mod with armour with female shape/curves would require both modeling and rigging.
I think it's a lot of work and very few people seem interested in making unrealistic things.
(Medieval armour does hide the female shape)

waraelm said:
im supprised somone hasnt made a nude female mod with naughty clothnig and borthels. in a lot of ways im very much gald they havent.

I'm actually not surprised. Maybe we just have more respect for the game then that?

Also, I find it kinda funny how when people think "Female Medieval Warriors" what immediately pops into their heads is revealing clothing and such, which is... well, not the case in the slightest.

But it would make an interesting mod I suppose, but it would require a lot of modeling and rigging.

if you loko at the jon of arc paintings by the freanch in the rensuance era. shes wearing full plate armour but not a hlem so you can see her hair. but i agree with you hank a dirty nude and sex related mod for m&b would tarnish the game just like mods like that spolied the oblivion mod commuinty.

Hank said:
waraelm said:

I'm actually not surprised. Maybe we just have more respect for the game then that?

Also, I find it kinda funny how when people think "Female Medieval Warriors" what immediately pops into their heads is revealing clothing and such, which is... well, not the case in the slightest.

But it would make an interesting mod I suppose, but it would require a lot of modeling and rigging.
Wut?
Did you ever watch Xena?
o_Xena&Gabby9.jpg

waraelm said:
if you loko at the jon of arc paintings by the freanch in the rensuance era. shes wearing full plate armour but not a hlem so you can see her hair. but i agree with you hank a dirty nude and sex related mod for m&b would tarnish the game just like mods like that spolied the oblivion mod commuinty.

Yeah, exactly, Joan of Arc wore very heavy armor, however she also rode a horse, and her feminine figure was hidden.

And yeah, Bethesda got in some pretty big trouble because the model was underneath the underwear. Heh.

And uh... Xena's a TV show...

Hank said:
waraelm said:
...but i agree with you hank a dirty nude and sex related mod for m&b would tarnish the game just like mods like that spolied the oblivion mod commuinty.

And yeah, Bethesda got in some pretty big trouble because the model was underneath the underwear. Heh.

Just a point of order: Elder Scrolls: Arena and I THINK Daggerfall as well had their female characters fully nude when not wearing clothes or armor.... Even Diablo had bare-breasted enemies (the Succubus enemy types). Then parents groups started going psycho over video game content and got the government involved.

Stupid parents groups....

I've noticed some rather silly remarks in this thread. There is nothing wrong with the female body or showing it off, and it did not "tarnish" the Oblivion modding community in any way. The mods are there if you want, and if you don't then don't download them and shut up about it! :smile:

Although, I doubt I would download any nude mods for this game like I have with Oblivion and the sims 2, but only because it's a matter of role play. In the real world I am a nudist, and any sims I make that are based off of me are too, and so are my Oblivion female characters(I only play female characters)...when they aren't raiding dungeons or fighting they can be found taking swims naked or relaxing about their castle/house naked. This is coming froma girl, BTW, and no, I don't sit and stare at them while they're naked. Like I said above, it's for role play purposes.

It's alittle difficult for me to role play to the extent I do in Oblivion and the sims 2 in this game.

There is nothing wrong with the female body or showing it off,

Except when people are trying to Impale you with sharp things.

I agree with your general ida but not in the context of the game, unless you invoke Generic Fantasy rule #15 which states the less you wear the better protected you are.

As for the nudist thing, well, you'd be doing that when not in combat, so the fact that armour covers your character up is really void.

Cassandra said:
I've noticed some rather silly remarks in this thread. There is nothing wrong with the female body or showing it off, and it did not "tarnish" the Oblivion modding community in any way. The mods are there if you want, and if you don't then don't download them and shut up about it! :smile:

Although, I doubt I would download any nude mods for this game like I have with Oblivion and the sims 2, but only because it's a matter of role play. In the real world I am a nudist, and any sims I make that are based off of me are too, and so are my Oblivion female characters(I only play female characters)...when they aren't raiding dungeons or fighting they can be found taking swims naked or relaxing about their castle/house naked. This is coming froma girl, BTW, and no, I don't sit and stare at them while they're naked. Like I said above, it's for role play purposes.

It's alittle difficult for me to role play to the extent I do in Oblivion and the sims 2 in this game.

One of these days I'd like to see someone make an open-ended RPG like Oblivion that gives you reasons to actually leave your armor behind. Y'know, like swimming. 'Cause it may have been POSSIBLE to swim in 50lbs of armor, but you sure wouldn't go very fast or very far before the sheer weight of it so exhausted you that you dropped right to the bottom. Or some sort of stamina-draining effect where running around in armor 24 hours a day will sap your strength, (or if you're in inclement weather, especially extreme heat. High temperatures and lack of water was disastrous for the Crusaders at Hattin, exacerbated by their armor). Or that characters would react to you differently when you're in your finest, as opposed to if you run up to them in your skivvies (or less). And I'm sure some people wouldn't really appreciate you approaching them in full armor anywhere other than the battlefield.

Ambaryerno said:
Or that characters would react to you differently when you're in your finest, as opposed to if you run up to them in your skivvies (or less).

Morrowind actually does that. People crack all kinds of jokes when you walk around naked. There's even a perv who gives you a quest consisting of undressing in front of him (if you're playing a woman, that is).

Ah, not quite. He gives it to you regardless of gender. That guy did me creep me out a little.
I also does the quality of your clothes effects how people react to you thing.

That must have been dropped from Oblivion. AFAIK there's only one time where appearance matters. One of the Daedra quests where you have to prank a fancy dinner you can't get in without really high-end armor or clothing. Otherwise I've noticed no difference whether I'm in rags or silks.

The closest I've seen is in one of the mods that allows your character to become covered in blood from either taking or inflicting damage, which lowers your Personality.

ANYWAY, this is getting quite off-topic.

I've noticed some rather silly remarks in this thread

While it's ok for a mod to provide the 'sexy' female armours, there have been quite a few suggestions lately to put them into the game itself. People will react negatively because it is not a realistic suggestion. I can understand if you're having a little trouble immersing yourself when your character doesn't appear the way you want her too, but remember that she wouldn't appear that way in reality either.

Zaro said:
I've noticed some rather silly remarks in this thread

While it's ok for a mod to provide the 'sexy' female armours, there have been quite a few suggestions lately to put them into the game itself. People will react negatively because it is not a realistic suggestion. I can understand if you're having a little trouble immersing yourself when your character doesn't appear the way you want her too, but remember that she wouldn't appear that way in reality either.

I'd be fine with the mod if its intention was to provide so that a female gamer would have the character they way they'd look.

The sad part is such a mod would turn into a 3 billion download hit with all the 10-15 year old kids, similar to the Oblivion mods. Its not the fact that its our choice to download or no, its the fact such a mod kinda degrades the community as a whole and people assume we're all kids who can't keep it in our pants because our top download is a mod that makes women extremely revealed/naked.

i will like to have a mod about...
female mod
female is control the world
and the male is their worker or wat....
im sry for my bad englid

Back
Top Bottom