Mount and blade 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeeatpoopie

Recruit
Theres probably someone who asked this before but I didnt got any when I searched so... Anyone know if there gonna be a Mount and Blade 2? I mean... Would be cool. Maybe not VERY need since 2 new mods start developing each day for the game... But still...

Yes, it's been said a lot. Armagan has already confirmed that he'll be working on M&B 2 after the current one is finished.

Hm, didn't know that he has actually confirmed that. To this day I've only considered M&B 2 as wishfull thinking.

Would be awsome if Mount and blade 2 had a MP feature. Taleworlds Could ask for "help" from others such as... EA Atari and others. Just to make it alot cooler

And Lord Sami? I fear it might always be considered a wish =(

But if everyone nags ´bout it they gotta give in and make a M&B 2 right?

Armagan also stated that multiplayer might be a possibility for M&B 2. Note, I said might.

I wouldn't want EA or Atari have any control over M&B. They would change it to be more commercially marketable. IE: combo attacks, dismemberment, unrealistic additions and such. 

good god not EA.

taleworlds would more likely ask help from paradox, since paradox is already publishing the title anyway, there is no need to ask EA *shudders*

Amazing no one has done this already:

This Thread Receives An

official_frodogorn_seal_of_approval.png

Congrats!

eyeeatpoopie said:
Would be awsome if Mount and blade 2 had a MP feature. Taleworlds Could ask for "help" from others such as... EA Atari and others. Just to make it alot cooler

And Lord Sami? I fear it might always be considered a wish =(

But if everyone nags ´bout it they gotta give in and make a M&B 2 right?

Have you imagined the results of MP for M&B?
Taleworlds asking for help from others? What kind of help?
Even if people nag, they can just close the forum or ban the naggers *cough cough*

1. It might happen some day but... EA? FU. 2. Ure name is strange. 3. U got my pic =( U got it from Thepiratebay or Lolcats.com =O

MULTIPLAY WOULD BE GOOD

but no intervention from ea cuz it would make it all crappy and unrealistic-something inbetween age of empires and oblivion

These thread titles really attract the more juvenile of forumites don't they?  :lol:

LavaLampMaster said:
I'd be thinking more of dynasty warriors meets WOW. Just to keep it the proper level of ****ty.

From EA? Naw, they'd probably market MnB as some sort of SQUADBASED COMBAT game with VEHICLES!

Oh and they'd whip armagan and co to add fantasy elements.

EA is the publisher, not the developer. :grin:

I believe that taleworlds should use steam to advertise and push this game out there a bit more. Just an opinion though.

I can't think of many other major updates to the game as it is now to make me want to buy a sequel. New story, maps and timeline can all be modded. Multiplayer would likely be disapointing, as I can't see it working on the map and only in combat.

Remal said:
I can't think of many other major updates to the game as it is now to make me want to buy a sequel. New story, maps and timeline can all be modded. Multiplayer would likely be disapointing, as I can't see it working on the map and only in combat.

I'm pretty sure that there's plenty of things Armagan would do differently the second time around, and plenty of things he can improve, that would make a M&B2 worth while.

Tuckles said:
These thread titles really attract the more juvenile of forumites don't they?  :lol:

It makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom