MP Musket Era The Peninsular War - Napoleonic Warband mod - scene editors needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
theAthenian said:
Blobmania said:
bea1234 said:
I mean look at the mod Old Frontier 1755, That mod is much better than this crappy mod "The Penninsular War", the old frontier started last year and is much better than this mod.  There is no beta version of the penninsular war mod, not even a warning about the condition of the mod. Forget it people, the mod is dead, go and play something else, fear 3 for example, lost planet 2, assassins creed, with fire and sword. By god forget this mod. Its a lost cause.

You've been told time and time again that you are not wanted in this thread. We could not care less about your opinion, so don't give it. You're obviously only here to troll, which to be honest presents the obvious question: if the other games your mentioning are so good, then go play them and leave us be.
u go blobby ^^

Blob for president!

But... but I thought NomNom was moral support squad =O

I'm so goddamn confused!

:smile:

Speaking as member of the 1755 team I find the opinions of Bea to be objectionable and I am sorry they were made here. They do not represent our attitude. I wandered in here because the subject was interesting and the mod looks like it will be very good. That's what it should be about is making mods that are fun and that enhance the good times we can have with Warband. I hate these stupid pissing contests. You guys are doing a worthwhile project and I wish you the best of luck with it!  :grin:

I wish you guys best luck as well! :wink:
I think everybody should respect your and every Modder' s work!!!!
It takes so much time to make a mod (....and even just "planning" a mod, Bea1234!! :evil:)
And all that time is usually taken away from family and other hobbies  :???:.

Go ahead with your project and show it to the world!!  :lol:
Gabby

Are you still waiting for dain to say that the mod is dead Blob?? Wake up, the mod is dead dead dead, like a jew in a war camp.

Heil Drittes Reich.

bea1234 said:
Are you still waiting for dain to say that the mod is dead Blob?? Wake up, the mod is dead dead dead, like a jew in a war camp.

Heil Drittes Reich.
That's enough! You have crossed the border of reasoning.

Reported.

bea1234 said:

Heil Drittes Reich.

The drittes reich is also dead, the leader shot himself throught the head, that is called suicide, and that is dead.

My one coder has gone very quiet. I have to finish my masters and I start a Phd in October. I don't have much time at all any more. When I started this, there were no musket mods for mount and blade. Now you can't move for them.

Lets agree with the eejits and call it dead. I may find some use for the art assets at a later date. The fact of the matter is that while most stuff was plugged ingame, I can't code beyond a very simple level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom